• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vio-Lence

Banned
god the ariel avatar is even uglier than the old greg jackson one.

and are you looking for something specific to the Mongol's attempted invasions of Japan? from what i understand they lost like 75% of their fleet in a typhoon or some other storm, and the invasion never went on as planned, but admittedly i don't know much about the history of the far east. i would imagine had the mongols not had issue sailing, they would have swept through Japan like they had Russia, Eastern Europe,China, and the Middle East.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yh5ySKc.png

god the ariel avatar is even uglier than the old greg jackson one.

and are you looking for something specific to the Mongol's attempted invasions of Japan? from what i understand they lost like 75% of their fleet in a typhoon or some other storm, and the invasion never went on as planned, but admittedly i don't know much about the history of the far east. i would imagine had the mongols not had issue sailing, they would have swept through Japan like they had Russia, Eastern Europe,China, and the Middle East.
They tried two times, I believe.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
When your chin is as brittle as that of Bigfoot Silver, weight matters not.

Even considering that, I see Reem leaving that low-hanging fruit alone and winning via vicious knees and kicks to the body.

As much as anyone's mileage may vary on my following statement: Bigfoot poses a much larger threat to Reem than Brock or basically anyone else he's faced since Kharitonov.

I still see a first round stoppage by my man Overeem though.

FACE

Banned
As much as anyone's mileage may vary on my following statement: Bigfoot poses a much larger threat to Reem than Brock or basically anyone else he's faced since Kharitonov.

I still see a first round stoppage by my man Overeem though.

I think Brock could at least take Reem down and pound him. Silva has a hail mary punch chance.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I think Brock could at least take Reem down and pound him. Silva has a hail mary punch chance.

As much as I see this fight being a repeat of Overeem vs. Rogers, with those big-ass hands of his that "hail mary punch chance" is all he needs. If he presses the fight and starts unloading then Overeem may be in trouble.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Did poly create the pool yet?

and in other news, i went to the gym this morning and i'm warming up on bench with dom cruz weight and some jamoke comes up to me and asks if he can work in with me. I tell him no, so he proceeds to sit on my bench. I'm like bro get out of here, find yourself to an empty bench. There were 3 other benches open with nobody around. Who was this guy crapping?

Did poly create the pool yet?

and in other news, i went to the gym this morning and i'm warming up on bench with dom cruz weight and some jamoke comes up to me and asks if he can work in with me. I tell him no, so he proceeds to sit on my bench. I'm like bro get out of here, find yourself to an empty bench. There were 3 other benches open with nobody around. Who was this guy crapping?
I think I told this story in nerdchat, but reminds me of the time this homeless smelling kid laid down on my bench when I went to get water when there were 5 other benches open. I just told him my towel had been there and that's how people claim space, but he could stay there and I'll take another bench. Fucker stunk so I didn't want the bench anymore anyway. Went across the room and he followed me, introducing himself and asking if I wanted to lift together. I said no. He said ok cool and went back to his bench.

Then he came up to me 5 minutes later in the middle of my set and asked if I could spot him. I watched him struggle to bench 65 lbs and then he told me to put 45s on. I didn't want to have to pull the bar off him so I said I think you should just put 10 more lbs on at most. He agreed. I stood there holding my breath while he did his set, then I walked away. Saw him insert himself into someone else's cable pull set right after.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I dont tolerate no lonely gym folk. Im there to get my swole on. Earphones are a must and the only person i will speak to is that 23 year old blonde who's sports bra is engaged in a life or death struggle with dem fine ass tittays.

Yeah the only time I ever talk in the gym is when I go with my bros or if a chick wants me to help her. I'd like to point out that whenever I do talk to bros it's nothing more than hand me that ____ weight/plate.

FACE

Banned
I dont tolerate no lonely gym folk. Im there to get my swole on. Earphones are a must and the only person i will speak to is that 23 year old blonde who's sports bra is engaged in a life or death struggle with dem fine ass tittays.

IT'S WHOSE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom