• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
IT'S WHOSE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

220px-Beta_Negative_Decay.svg.png

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I dont tolerate no lonely gym folk. Im there to get my swole on. Earphones are a must and the only person i will speak to is that 23 year old blonde who's sports bra is engaged in a life or death struggle with dem fine ass tittays.
This should be on a plaque on the entrance to every gym. I always told stranger dudes who were insistent on talking to me about irrelevant bs "sorry but I'm not here to socialize, I'm here to work" and they always got the message. Of course, I would always make an exception for that 21 year old Cuban mami with the heart-shaped ass.

And pit, stop harrassing our good friend grim over something as trivial as typos on a messageboard. Your beta decay is starting to radiate.

bone_and_sinew

Hell that's what I should be doing. Last week I went to the beach for the first in a while and wondered wtf, why don't I do this more.often. When I temporarily lived in Key West I went to the beach almost every day after work and their beaches are shit compared to South Beach.
I think I still have a surfboard in my garage.

bone_and_sinew

I will once my employable skills land me a soul-crushing job with sustainable income. I've already made some basic lifestyle changes as part of a prelimary weight-loss and cardio regimen. I'm limiting alcohol consumption to weekends only. Same with weed. I forbid myself from eating anything when I'm high. I rarely drink soda and eat fast food so those were never an issue. I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes socially (I stopped buying packs years ago). I'm also jogging again (though not daily). In 3 months I've dropped from 205 to 185. When I said I went from a Diaz brother body to Shogun body I was being literal lol. I went from 155 to 205. I've never had big biceps or pectorals but I used to have cardio for days and calves/thighs to be proud of.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
If you had cardio for days then you probably didn't quite reach a Shogun body.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
If I wasn't getting wasted in Copenhagen right now, I'd be up for nerd chat and watching this card. Most exciting card, on paper, in a good long while.

Vio-Lence

Banned
If I wasn't getting wasted in Copenhagen right now, I'd be up for nerd chat and watching this card. Most exciting card, on paper, in a good long while.

I concur brother keen. It's so good I may actually purchase it instead of watching a bootleg stream with all the other ham-n-eggers.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Do it, at least I have hot swedish blondes to keep me company.

I'm going to be going to Moscow and Siberia for work this spring, I'm gonna do a week vacation somewhere in Europe after my work trip since i'll already be on the continent. My coworkers said the hot chick ratio in Sweden is pretty high, might have to check it out.

Vio-Lence

Banned
DAT GIANT SILVER is ethering reem right now

said he had No Hespect. Said when he's striking he's a lion, when he's getting hit he's a cat. said he has no cardio and no heart.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom