• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Indeed. If you read the comic the cartoon is completely redundant you manbabies.

Sorry friend, Its been how long since dk1 came out? and dk2 wasnt exactly earth shattering. Infact i have it on good authority that the only reason Frank did it is cause DC offered him a shit ton of cash and he just moved back to ny and needed the money to buy an apt. In other words i'll watch the moving pictures.

VASPER

Banned
I only really like MMA Gaf so i will drop some knowledge.
O7qVWl6l.jpg

Game totally is not good. I kinda feel like i am playing Overeem right now an over confident unpolished piece of crap.

TheNatural

My Member!
O7qVWl6l.jpg

Game totally is not good. I kinda feel like i am playing Overeem right now an over confident unpolished piece of crap.

But ... thats the big Wii U release for the first half of the year! Must buy!

What a shit future for consoles. Xbox 720 with DRM and activation codes, PS4 probably no BC, Wii U sinking with dozens of delays. Fuck it all I tells ya.

SteveWD40

O7qVWl6l.jpg

Such wasted potential, they could have made it amazing if they had focussed on clearing long dead Colonys / Space Wrecks with squad based movement and the ever present "blip" of the motion sensor, tension, insta-death Aliens if they grab you and ARGHTHEIRINTHEWALLSSSS"!!"!"!"1easdffqdqdq

That would have been ace.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Why is this banned?
The Nicole Bass memes quickly devolve into discussions that piss off some of the various subcultures of GAF because the other subcultures of GAF can't resist making jokes about muscular women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom