• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Its gonna be a while but i definitely wanna get a pimp rig. Solid state hdd more ram than i can count..the works. I've had really good rigs before but never top top of the line.

Dysun

Aliens CM has looked rough for a long time, the aliens just sort of stand around like "oh we're supposed to scary?!"

brothers FACE, Gr1m, Vio, i forgot i had this. feast your ears into the most progressive shit that ever came out from a bedroom inside the inner city:

https://soundcloud.com/z-carlos-10/jcsn-07-trip-to-jupiter
Cool music bro.

No Bad-MMA today? I'm at home sick again, just adding new symptoms every day.

Got my IFL 1 dvd yesterday and am through the first rounds of the tourney. Shit was so brutal back then. Every fight so far ends in quick violence. You guys should watch. First fight ended with elbows to the back of the skull, finished by head stomps.

I forgot the story exactly but I think they used the Ultimate logo on the cage floor and had to black out "Ultimate." Or something, but it looks like the old UFC bald guy but the words are blacked out.

Also Bas on commentary and Ron the Black Dragon on after-fight interviews.

FACE

Banned
Cool music bro.

No Bad-MMA today? I'm at home sick again, just adding new symptoms every day.

Got my IFL 1 dvd yesterday and am through the first rounds of the tourney. Shit was so brutal back then. Every fight so far ends in quick violence. You guys should watch. First fight ended with elbows to the back of the skull, finished by head stomps.

I forgot the story exactly but I think they used the Ultimate logo on the cage floor and had to black out "Ultimate." Or something, but it looks like the old UFC bald guy but the words are blacked out.

Also Bas on commentary and Ron the Black Dragon on after-fight interviews.

I keep missing Bellator because of their new slot :\

brothers FACE, Gr1m, Vio, i forgot i had this. feast your ears into the most progressive shit that ever came out from a bedroom inside the inner city:

https://soundcloud.com/z-carlos-10/jcsn-07-trip-to-jupiter

You need to learn to play the guitar and play these songs with a mean guitar tone brah.

I was rooting for Sandro last night and I have to admit he was gifted that win. That ref deducting a point at the start of the third round for something Stepanyan did during the second was very ... odd.

Heel

Tank Abbott Returns to MMA

Former UFC attraction David Abbott (10-14) gears up for his next fight against Ruben "Warpath" Villareal on April 13 at King of the Cage (KOTC) -- less than two weeks before "Tank" turns 48.

iYAP5cPXCwya3.gif

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Lol Tank.

God damn bros Vietnamese's sandwiches are the shit.

Banh mi? Love me some sandwiches!

Right now I love my pressure cooker. Pork shoulder with various spices, chili, onions and garlic for 1.5 hours, shredded and now eating with pasta and tons of parmesan

Hell ya, lemongrass chicken with pickled carrots, daikon and chinese parsley, drizzled with fish sauce and sriracha in french bread. Damn if I weren't so nauseous right now.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
For Vio-friend:

I balanced out the 20-year old with a 40-something yesterday. You have to maintain equilibrium.

Banh mi? Love me some sandwiches!

Right now I love my pressure cooker. Pork shoulder with various spices, chili, onions and garlic for 1.5 hours, shredded and now eating with pasta and tons of parmesan

Yeah Banh Mi. I wish I could eat more pork. It kills my stomach.

Anyways I hate coming to the VA hospital. Nothing worse than see vets missing body parts. Also, every time I come here these dudes try and sell me some faith. Lol

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
God damn bros Vietnamese's sandwiches are the shit.
Yes sir, they are. Great thing about Houston is that we have a huge Vietnamese population, so we have great options for this. I'll get two or three at a time and eat them like I'm a fucking pig and then bust my ass for the next couple of days. Always worth it.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Fedor's legacy to MMA > Anderson's. All Anderson does is duck fights and get paid. Because of Fedor and M-1, Russia is now the mecca of BAD MMA. Thank you, Fedor.

Heel

Fedor's legacy to MMA > Anderson's. All Anderson does is duck fights and get paid. Because of Fedor and M-1, Russia is now the mecca of BAD MMA. Thank you, Fedor.

Agreed 100%, comrade. The Great Fedor's legacy is bearing fruit in the form of a whole new generation of Ruskie scrappers to entertain us for years to come.

Thank you, Fedor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom