• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The Sweden card just got:

Ryan Couture vs. Ross Pearson
Matt Mitrione vs. Phil De Fries

Surely that's a pink slip on a pole match for the loser of Mitrione/De Fries.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/9/3970260/tito-ortiz-cyborg-has-asked-for-her-release-from-ufc

Lol some bullshit. Cyborg can't make the weight, oh really? Dem drugs won't allow it heh?

I don't mind the "she can't make that weight" company line, because it's justifiable. What I object to is the "...for health reasons" addendum. With the "...she wants kids" line being particularly offensive to anyone's sensibilities for obvious reasons.

If she doesn't want to fight Rousey then just leave her in peace to earn a living crushing cans in Japan and/or Brazil. I doubt Invicta would touch her with the baggage she brings.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Cyborg would rather juice and can crush in Japan than go clean, lose weight, and face an opponent that might actually take her arm home. What a fraudulent steroid bully.

bone_and_sinew

Rick-Story.jpg

bone_and_sinew

The last time I checked I'm pretty sure that "money" is a close third behind politics and religion in the "Things White People Shouldn't Talk About If They Want To Stay Friends" stakes.
This is true. I was at an NYE party with uppity white people and I was trying to break the ice with politics and I could see their discomfort regarding the topic. Whereas with black people and fellow hispanics we can howl at eachother then have a drink when the topic changes. Except for Fidel Castro. Praising Castro here will result in you getting jumped if a Cuban hears you.

FACE

Banned
The doomsday clock should move one minute. Clearly this kind of behavior only serves to dumb down the gene pool and lead us to our destruction.

Damn it my phone battery is almost dead. Now I'm going to be bored as hell doing this odd job.

Time will end at January 19, 2038 regardless.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/9/3970260/tito-ortiz-cyborg-has-asked-for-her-release-from-ufc

Lol some bullshit. Cyborg can't make the weight, oh really? Dem drugs won't allow it heh?

Isn't this something she should've known before signing a contract? I feel bad for her that Tito is 'managing' her career. If she just could've gotten herself down to 135 and agreed to fight Rousey she would've made a hell of a splash and been part of history. (then again I'm sure Cyborg is the last person Dana wants to have fight his precious)

They're only using that as an excuse because that's what she tried to use to make Rousey fight her at her weight. Reem getting tooled without his horsemeat probably has her shook.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Does MMA-GAF think Pettis has any shot at beating Aldo? Only matches of his I have seen were his liver kick kill of Cowboy and an earlier loss to Can Guida.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
That first post is just sad. People who define themselves by their hobbies strike me as the types who cry during masturbation. Huurrr ima gaymurr duuur. Yea youre really a part of an exclusive club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom