• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
we talking about young chamber?

iIVEj3olmzfim.gif

Well he did sink so low in life he bought DmC.

Best new Devil May Cry game since 2008.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I just ate one and a half large pizzas and now I'm dying from the itis.

I can barely fucking move... but the other half of the second pizza is just staring at me in disappointment. :/

The irony being that I was too hungry to move/do anything before I got the pizzas.

I can barely fucking move... but the other half of the second pizza is just staring at me in disappointment. :/

The irony being that I was too hungry to move/do anything before I got the pizzas.

Whaaa? So you ate 12 large slices of pizza? I'm 6'4" 230 and my very top limit is 3. I can barely do 2 at times.

FACE

Banned

Damn!

mqdefault.jpg

Friends I have a PSA for you all. If you have a Netflix account and haven't started watching House of Cards yet, rectify that immediately.

industrian

Whaaa? So you ate 12 large slices of pizza? I'm 6'4" 230 and my very top limit is 3. I can barely do 2 at times.

Roughly 6'5-6'7" and 240lbs. These were only 13" though. Not really a "large" but whatever.

I am fully capable of eating a full Costco pizza by myself in 20-30 mins. Depends on how much I really want to eat pizza.

And I've manned up and am eating the remaining half right now.

Roughly 6'5-6'7" and 240lbs. These were only 13" though. Not really a "large" but whatever.

I am fully capable of eating a full Costco pizza by myself in 20-30 mins. Depends on how much I really want to eat pizza.

And I've manned up and am eating the remaining half right now.

Dayum. My roommate in college was a crazy eater like that too. He was 6'4" but unlike me he weighed somewhere around 160 pounds. He'd put down whole pizzas by himself or eat like two giant cheesesteaks at a time, etc. I literally don't know how he was able to fit in his body.

industrian

I finished the second half. Cecil Peoples scores it 29-28 to the pizza.

Dayum. My roommate in college was a crazy eater like that too. He was 6'4" but unlike me he weighed somewhere around 160 pounds. He'd put down whole pizzas by himself or eat like two giant cheesesteaks at a time, etc. I literally don't know how he was able to fit in his body.

In college I trained with a guy whose post workout meal was two 14" pizzas placed ontop of each other with olive oil and extra cheese in the middle. He's the strongest dude I've ever met, but seeing him devour that made me never want to eat pizza at all for a long time.

But I always remember when I had my first Costco pizza. It was in Korea and I was really hungry. We ate in the food court and halfway through eating the pizza I became aware that I was being stared at by pretty much everyone. I look around and see a family of 6 eating the same sized pizza and just thinking to myself "man, I'm a fat bastard." Was good though. That and Koreans (and Taiwanese people too) eat the onions and relish in Costco food courts as a side dish. That always makes me laugh.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Geez. Eating past 3 slices is pretty much impossible fo me. I can put away a lot of drank though. I can easily drink a gallon of water an hour

industrian

I watched Soylent Green earlier.

Man, that euthanasia scene was phenomenal. Especially moving after finding out about the background behind the scene.

industrian

Friends, I just beat Far Cry 3 and its the first game ever where I got all achievements/trophies.

Considering it's a Ubisoft game, how much superfluous shit (flags, diamonds, et al) did you need to collect?

And I've got Platinum trophies on Fallout 3 and Burnout Paradise (everything pre-expansion packs) and am about 2-3 achievements away from getting all of them for Mass Effect 2 on the 360. But I grew out of achievement whoring a long time ago.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've never understood the appeal. You've got these dudes who buy games based on how easy the achievements/trophies are.

Too bad that whole system is probably here to stay.

Ben Askren and his wife just had a baby. And much like Ben it'll probably just lay in one spot for awhile.

I don't think I've ever gone past 60 percent in any game. Always too many of those collect-a-thon achievements I don't have the patience for.

Considering it's a Ubisoft game, how much superfluous shit (flags, diamonds, et al) did you need to collect?

And I've got Platinum trophies on Fallout 3 and Burnout Paradise (everything pre-expansion packs) and am about 2-3 achievements away from getting all of them for Mass Effect 2 on the 360. But I grew out of achievement whoring a long time ago.

It's really not that bad. The setting is so beautiful and the methods of transportation are so fun that I didn't mind collecting at all. The collecting aspect is 60 relics (which actually isn't as bad as it sounds), something like 20 Lost Letters, and about 25 memory cards (which you'll get anyway if you liberate all the outposts ... which is an achievement in itself). They really did the achievements/trophies well in this game because a lot of them are for doing unique stuff thats fun to try anyway .. free fall, deep dive, dropping on an enemy from a parachute or zip line, etc etc

industrian

I used to always wear army boots as well. They gave an extra inch of height.

Every little helps, bro.

Last night on my way home at 4am in a NYC cab, the commercial with that Calvin Klein model aired on the monitor and it prevented me from eating a good 3/4 slices of fat amazing NyC pizza.....I get home and make spinach egg whites and drink water instead.

I'm a good 5'7-5'8. Prob a 5'9-5'10 when I put some shoes on. Walk around at a lean 155-160. I'd be a good LW and can dehydrate to FW.

Feel very short in NYC when every chick is 6'2 in their high heels. Last night at a fashion week party I felt like fucking Mighty Mouse next to these chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom