• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

As you all know, I do not play video games much because I am a grown man. But my god, why didn't anyone tell me how hilariously awesome Nintendo Wii threads are?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
real talk, Rayman is the killer app that would sell 5 million Wii Us by itself.

Tell you what playboy, if I knew Rayman and the Platinum games were so far off, I probably would have used that $400 for something else. Wii U will probably have a price drop by the time the software I want comes out which definitely make me a little salty.

Tell you what playboy, if I knew Rayman and the Platinum games were so far off, I probably would used that $400 for something else. Wii U will probably have a price drop by the time the software I want comes out which definitely make me a little salty.

the fact that you have a Wii U, period, should make you salty.

never buy a console unless the games you want are already out, golden rule.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm a sucker for launch hype, what can I say? Nothing tops that first year with 360 spent playing a cross-gen port of Burnout Revenge and DOA3.5 until Gears of War came out.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Tell you what playboy, if I knew Rayman and the Platinum games were so far off, I probably would have used that $400 for something else. Wii U will probably have a price drop by the time the software I want comes out which definitely make me a little salty.
Corporate chamber has DAT paper amigo :)

Well it was pretty cool to own a 360 is first year just for Condemend an to see some HI Deff GRFX. HI Def isn't a novelty anymore. WiiU needed a stong line up of exclusives.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Well it was pretty cool to own a 360 is first year just for Condemend an to see some HI Deff GRFX. HI Def isn't a novelty anymore. WiiU needed a stong line up of exclusives.

Oblivion and Fight Night were pretty much killer apps at the time. First time coming out of the sewers in Oblivion and Fight Night were next gen experiences imo.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

New Super Mario Bros. on the Wii outsold both Galaxy games put together. They probably figured the U version could carry the system until they got more software out. Obvious miscalculation there.

Yeah, I forgot about Fight Night. That game looked unreal back in 2006.

it's too bad the boxing genre sort of died with Fight Night. The games always controlled and animiated badly. EA should try to resurrect it by hiring devs adept at creating fighting games, rather than just handing it off to a sports developer. MMA games sort of fall into the same flaws. They need to be super fast and responsive and animate well.

I'm 6'2 200. I'd be the GAF middleweight champion but I cut like Gabe Ruediger.

ikDhhvrUFEfCK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom