• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Chamber bought a Nintendo?! McKayla Maroney is not impressed:

CnD6l7D.jpg
Fixed.

LOL. Dat beta on beta violence.

*edit* pauly im ten pounds heavier than you and theres no way in fuck i could make 55. 185 for sure...170 id be a
skeleton. After that id have to hack off some limbs
Me I could probably lose enough weight to walk at 175 easily and then there's the 20lb weight cut.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Uncle Dana scheduling a sports entertainment show at the same time as the more entertaining all star weekend...

I am afraid to look at work email after being out a week but I don't feel any better either so I think I'll end up staying home another day. It's going to be really bad when I go back.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
As you all know, I do not play video games much because I am a grown man. But my god, why didn't anyone tell me how hilariously awesome Nintendo Wii threads are?

The amount of Nintendo threads in the last few days has been crazy.

But we're still in for a treat when next-gen consoles get announced, and especially E3. Gaming side will revel in it retardedness for months.

As you all know, I do not play video games much because I am a grown man. But my god, why didn't anyone tell me how hilariously awesome Nintendo Wii threads are?
Some of them want Ubisoft to make up for it by giving them Watch Dogs on Wii U. Like there will be some special magic pixie dust that will make such a game work on it just because the console was released in 2012.

industrian

Time to go to work chamber. Life is calling.

Waking up on Monday morning at noon is a luxury I've not felt in a long time.

But this entire week is a paid holiday for me due to Chinese New Year. :)

Some of them want Ubisoft to make up for it by giving them Watch Dogs on Wii U. Like there will be some special magic pixie dust that will make such a game work on it just because the console was released in 2012.

There's a real disconnect between Gaming side and myself. I find it really hard to believe some of the shit they say sometimes (such as your example) mainly due to not knowing if they're seriously that stupid or their worldview/understanding of how things work/operate is really that limited. Then again we were all 13 once...

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Like I said Grim, it isn't their hobby, it is their lifestyle.
That's the problem. They're taking a hobby, which is necessarily limited in scope, and trying to make it a lifestyle. Its like making a 2D image and making it 3D without adding proper dimension. Your brain tells you the shit is fake and deficient, but some folks are hard headed enough to override their intellect.

Oh, enjoy that CNY, industrian. I heard the fireworks all last night from the place we're renting in Banchiao. Tomorrow, I-Lan!

The amount of Nintendo threads in the last few days has been crazy.

But we're still in for a treat when next-gen consoles get announced, and especially E3. Gaming side will revel in it retardedness for months.

Yeah, they'll have to approve boatloads of new members to make up for all the bannings that will happen.

industrian

Yeah, they'll have to approve boatloads of new members to make up for all the bannings that will happen.

NeoGAF's Circle of Life.

I assume that the Junior bannings for gaming side this year will be quite staggering. I'm just curious as to how many new juniors we'll have this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom