• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Could someone explain the deal with Devo? I haven't been paying attention to her, besides seeing her mentioned fucking everywhere. Is it because she is a girl?

SteveWD40

I am only 2 years in and a lot of the "gaf famous" people mystify me, like why are they famous?

I know chinner from UK Gaf but the rest are alien to me.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You gotta have a schtick steven. You gotta be willing to overcommit to stupid opinions and be willing, nay eager to divulge waaay top much personal information on any and every subject at every given opportunity.

FACE

Banned
I rest my case jerry.

i9GVPB3a7Kcbe.gif

We're mixing the Brazilian Portuguese version of Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters on my mix stage right now. I think I just heard one of the witches say POHA.

Heel

Bjorn Rebney on Eddie Alvarez lawsuit: ‘You have to be willing to give'

At that point in the conversation, Alvarez, who had been watching the discussion intently while commenting on Twitter, called into The MMA Hour to discuss the matter personally with Rebney, who ultimately declined.

"You know what, I would love to talk to Ed, but I don't want to talk to Ed in a public forum," Rebney responded.

Becoming increasingly heated, Alvarez went on to explain his discontent with the manner in which Bellator attorneys represented themselves at January's injunction hearing, most notably focusing on what he perceived to be dishonestly regarding Bellator's pay-per-view plans.

"The attorneys of Bellator, and these people with Viacom and Spike, they're telling bold-faced lies to the judge," Alvarez fumed. "The judges asks if they had a fight lined up for me. ‘Do you have a fight, a pay-per-view fight, lined up for Eddie Alvarez?' And the guy waited a second, he looked to the side, he figured out whether to he was going to lie or not, and then decided that, ‘Yeah, I'm going to lie. Because if don't lie, then Eddie Alvarez is going to win this injunction.' So he tells the judge, ‘We have the fight for him. We have it. We have it, it's signed, sealed, we have the fight.' And then Mike Chandler does an interview two days later saying, ‘We never heard anything about a fight with Eddie Alvarez. Anything.' And I know that he didn't hear anything. I know from inside sources that they don't have anything.

lol looks like I have to watch The MMA Hour. This sounds amazing.

FACE

Banned

From that thread:

Western devs don't have the craftmanship to create Shenmue. Shenmue and II would have never been created by a Western dev. It doesn't work.
If Shenmue was created in the West, it would probably end up being a buggy mess with broken combat, hand-holding and no clear focus on what the game is trying to be. And Ryo Hazuki wouldn't plant his feet on staircases.

Heel

The worst part is someone agreed with me.

lol

My disconnect with this site's user base grows by the day, friends. The only thing keeping me going is MMA-GAF and quietly watching Scooter smash dudes over the head with brutal honesty and common sense on the Gaming side.

Heel

Poor timing, friend alr1ght.

Why tune out when you're being teased with a fight involving Kevin "G-In-A-Gi" Casey, a guy who will work his old school one-dimensional NHB until he takes an arm home or gets sent off in an ambulance?

It gets no better. Plato, Socrates, Shakespeare, rock with me.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
alr1ght has the right idea. I remember you guys used to troll me for watching TUF. The tables have turned friends.

Kevin Casey is so fucking horrible. You can judge how good this group of fighters is by how far he doesn't go.

And TUF is good so far this season, it doesn't deserve the hate.

This is the first season of TUF that doesn't look like some shit shot by Kimbo's slice crew in Uncle Dana's garage.

We have standards chamber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom