• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bjpenn.com/ufc-sets-eyes-on-possible-strawweight-division-ufc-news/
It’s happening, the latest planned expansion for the Ulitmate Fighting Championship will be a 115 pound Strawweight division.

In an interview with UFC Tonight, UFC president Dana White said “I don’t know how soon it’s going to happen, but yes it will eventually happen.” He explained that: “As the sport continues to grow and we go into these other markets like Latin America, Asia, yes, we will eventually open up a lighter weight division. Which is a great thing. It’s an amazing opportunity for fighters all over the world.”

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Perhaps some of the small mma-gaffers can take Spanish lessons and apply for the inevitable TUF: Mexico vs Thailand (;

I just caught Chuck beating some Hawaii Five o character in a ufc match. What the hell is that show about man?

lol on tonight's new episode keith jardine almost gets KO'd by Summer Glau when she just gets in his personal space

She also wins an illegal MMA match via clothesline KO too

At this rate, Andrei Arlovski will be a special guest star next season.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Have you broskis seen this KO?
0101_yyjgq.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bShO7y07oc
got dam

bone_and_sinew

lol on tonight's new episode keith jardine almost gets KO'd by Summer Glau when she just gets in his personal space

She also wins an illegal MMA match via clothesline KO too

At this rate, Andrei Arlovski will be a special guest star next season.
So Hawaii Five-O is about washed up MMArtists trying to crack a career in acting?

bone_and_sinew

Accent aside, her English has improved quite a bit. Guess we know what she did in her time when she was suspended.

bone_and_sinew

It looks like this might be drunk gr1m posting, which means he'll ether her too badly for any sort of positive experience in the future with her.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I just caught Chuck beating some Hawaii Five o character in a ufc match. What the hell is that show about man?
The giant fat guy (Taylor Willy) was on UFC 1 as a sumo. Got the shit kicked outta him.

SteveWD40

I was hoping BJJ would make it in for Rio 2016, but then they would probably cut it's balls of like they do Judo and have no submissions or something ridiculous.

Boogie

This could actually benefit MMA though. I could see the top-tier wrestlers who would otherwise be chasing Olympic medals ala Jordan Burroughs say "fuck this shit" and turn their attention to MMA instead.

muddream

Banned
What's the point of wrestling anyway? By 2020 the entire nation of Brazil will have realized that there are advantages to defending takedowns and that lifting weights isn't only a thing you do before going to the beach.

Heel

Cain vs Silva

Before people whine that this is a pointless fight, let's reflect back to when everyone thought Cain vs. JDS II was a pointless fight, and a mistake to put on PPV after the first one was free and went for less than a minute.

It was the UFC's 3rd biggest PPV of 2012.

Fuck, this fight is pointless.

seriously?

lol

I'm interested to see how Reem comes back after being KTFO'd like that and how Junior comes back from his kidney issues as well as the personal issues. That fight will be much more interesting to me than the main event. I'm hoping Reem puts up a good fight and it's not a quick KO from JDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom