• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

So Carano really is fucking Superman / Henry Cavill...? I assumed it was a joke.

She has it made now, no way she fights again, just being with him as Superman opens (along with new movies she is doing) is all the exposure she will ever need, shit actress or not.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I seen my neighbours ass today. Was a woman.

I got to gets up at 4:30 in the AM and get ready. On the way out he door at 5:30 I check my pockets to make sure I have my Keys, Phone and Wallet. Look up and she's covering her crack with her hand. I'd looked up before but didn't notice that I was looking at her box.

OK ass, either she getting fat or she's pregnant though. Should I flop my cock as I walk out or pretend nothing happened.

These emotions...............

If she wasn't married and had 2 kids I might have a crack.

I seen my neighbours ass today. Was a woman.

I got to gets up at 4:30 in the AM and get ready. On the way out he door at 5:30 I check my pockets to make sure I have my Keys, Phone and Wallet. Look up and she's covering her crack with her hand. I'd looked up before but didn't notice that I was looking at her box.

OK ass, either she getting fat or she's pregnant though. Should I flop my cock as I walk out or pretend nothing happened.

These emotions...............

If she wasn't married and had 2 kids I might have a crack.

This some kind of MMA analogy I should be reading into? Or just randomness?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Sara McMann aka the only woman likely to stop Housey was signed by the UFC yesterday.

The funny thing being she was supposed to fight Carmouche at the cancelled Cormier/Mir event.

It's not even had its first fight yet, but the women's division is looking better than the men's 125/135 divisions already.

TheChits

Belfort is fighting Rockhold in Brazil. This is apparently for a title shot. Weidman is never going to get a chance to fight for the belt lol

industrian

MMA Bros, I got 12 600ml (21 ounces or whatthefuckever) bottles of Taiwan's finest for only $12.80 today. Pretty decent.

Belfort is fighting Rockhold in Brazil. This is apparently for a title shot. Weidman is never going to get a chance to fight for the belt lol

Weidman needs to fight the winner of Okami/Lombard. If he wins that then he's deserving of a title shot. Until then he's just white noise.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Rockhold has a more impressive win record than Weidman anyways (still bad). However, when Uncle Dana says something is for a title shot, it's usually not.

alr1ght

He beat former UFC great The Dean of Mean, and Jacare. Also, he is the champion of the great promotion, Strikeforce.

Weidman has beat Munoz and Maia.

Neither is impressive.

Weidman needs another win in convincing fashion if he wants a title shot. Hes had way too long of a layoff and nobody cares enough about him other than his 3 fans.

Friends, I know you hate football but today might be a good day to watch 90 minutes of divas kicking a ball.

Madrid vs Man Utd is gonna be gud folks

industrian

He beat former UFC great The Dean of Mean, and Jacare. Also, he is the champion of the great promotion, Strikeforce.

Neither is impressive.

I don't rate Rockhold at all. He'd struggle to win a split decision over any top 5 MW.

Weidman has the skillset and the potential, but he needs to stop whining and start knocking over aforementioned top 5'ers in order to secure that title shot he believes he's oh-so-entitled to have.

Friends, I know you hate football but today might be a good day to watch 90 minutes of divas kicking a ball.

Juventus beating Celtic at Parkhead was all I needed. The bitching and moaning from Neil Lennon and Celtic fans was just the cherry on top.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity

I thought I was going to miss it since I had some stuff to do in the afternoon but that got cancelled. I hate both teams but I'm hyped for it.

Football ended a little over a week ago, friend.

roided americans running around with helmets is not football.

Are you talking about that handegg thingy that nobody cares outside of some can heads in North America?

Because I'm not talking about that stupid sport.

they get their once-a-year coverage after Superbowl ends. it's usually "you know that shit only americans play because nothing fucking happens and fat folks are called athletes? well, this Superbowl winner was... no one gives a fuck!"

Neither is impressive.
Munoz was considered a top ranked MW when he fought Weidman and it was Weidman embarrassing him that makes him a joke now. Also, Maia was considered a top MW who was 3-1 since his Capoeira dance session with Serpentine Silver. That's stiffer competition than an emaciated Glass Jawdine, and the resumes of Jacare and Kennedy pale in comparison to Maia and Munoz.

alr1ght

they get their once-a-year coverage after Superbowl ends. it's usually "you know that shit only americans play because nothing fucking happens and fat folks are called athletes? well, this Superbowl winner was... no one gives a fuck!"

Soccer doesn't even get a mention at all on american television, save for the World Cup.

Soccer doesn't even get a mention at all on american television, save for the World Cup.

Even I know that's plain bullshit, if not only because the likes of ESPN and Fox at least cover and broadcast "soccer" games (football = Foot + ball, American football = Hand + Ball, which must mean redneck americans created that shit).

Who cares anyway? Champions League final is more watched than the Superbowl and they don't need music superstars showing theirs tits at half time, nor do they need a bunch of that million dollar per 30 seconds commercials that american viewers like to consume so much. Nor do they need 30 minute blackouts so that fat americans have the time to roll unto the nearest hot dog stand and do the 3 for 1 special.

Not even worth my time dissing that stop start stop start commercial time start stop start stop commercial time boring mess of a sport.

Even though I just did it.

see, now i know that's bullshit, cause we get ESPN and CNN here and they talk abut actual football outside of the WC. fuck, ESPN even has the ESPN FC website.

don't fall into beta ways, alr1ght.

bone_and_sinew

The thing that bugs me about espn is their shared EPL rights and the continual losing of rights from various leagues and relegating the few games they get to espndeportes (which no one has). I wish they'd just splurge for the whole thing instead of sharing, if they were truly invested in the sport. As a result, Fox Soccer Channel (which almost no one has because of its cost) almost always gets better EPL games.

Ah well, with NBC getting EPL rights beginning next season the whole thing is moot. Espn needs to do more though if they really want to invest well in the sport besides some international games here and there and Messi highlights.

alr1ght

see, now i know that's bullshit, cause we get ESPN and CNN here and they talk abut actual football outside of the WC. fuck, ESPN even has the ESPN FC website.

don't fall into beta ways, alr1ght.

They talk about it on Saturday mornings at 9 AM. Nobody cares about it.

Soccer = Demetrious Johnson
NFL = Anderson Silva

Chamber

love on your sleeve

This is good for Weidman. Vitor will beat Bisping again and since Vitor is never getting another title shot, Weidman will be able to step in once he's healed.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Americans trying to associate their boring sport to a Brazilian fighter.

Did you guys blush? together? so cute

A typical NFL game is more violent and entertaining than a fight in the Ultimate. The players in the NFL are high caliber world class athletes compared to these Joes that gas within 3 minutes in the octagon. Deal with it.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
If nothing else friends..i do know how to go on a bender. Day 3 of ..uh..the bender? Its interesting being on the verge of blacking out every ten seconds but still being coherent enough to question cumbr's sexuality. Im gonna go fuck the fuck out of a lady with loose morals.

bone_and_sinew

If nothing else friends..i do know how to go on a bender. Day 3 of ..uh..the bender? Its interesting being on the verge of blacking out every ten seconds but still being coherent enough to question cumbr's sexuality. Im gonna go fuck the fuck out of a lady with loose morals.
Keep the bender going tomorrow, the single lonely women at the bars will be easy pickings.

A typical NFL game is more violent and entertaining than a fight in the Ultimate. The players in the NFL are high caliber world class athletes compared to these Joes that gas within 3 minutes in the octagon. Deal with it.

So random.

analogies, how do they work?

DJ = lots of movement with very few opportunities to be exciting = soccer

Irony was working really fine back there.

Listen, it's ok to like American football. I'm just saying it's a boring sport.

You don't have to act all bitchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom