• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players in the NFL are high caliber world class athletes compared to these Joes that gas within 3 minutes in the octagon. Deal with it.

if the Joes in the Ultimate had to run for 5 seconds every 5 minutes they wouldn't gas either.

NFL is zzzzzz, there's a fuckin reason no one gives a shit about it outside of the USA, it's coma inducing, nothing fuckin happens, touchdowns are a guy running through a line while holding an egg, an egg that's it thrown by a guy who stares at his team-mate asses before he touches the fuckin egg in the first place. and then everyone sits for 5 fuckin minutes because 10 seconds of action killed their fat, roided asses.

fuck, me, Can and what, nearly 7 billion people think the same.

NFL = insignificant, irrelevant, borderline insulting to actual sports fans.

Heel

i'm tapping out before it gets ugly.

1277496422531i1syn4yce.gif

Why you taking a dive, playboy?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Okay, let us discuss the upcoming months in the Ultimate

157 - Honda gets beat, Dana folds the women's division unless she sleeps with him (or at least lets him watch)
158 - Nick Diaz actually shows up and gets laid on for 5 rounds (shocker!)
159 - Jon Jones and or Chael gets hurt, Phil Davis is the replacement
160 - Bigfoot Silva and Reem get injured, Frank Mir steps in and wins the title. JDS beats up Roy Nelson again.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If nothing else friends..i do know how to go on a bender. Day 3 of ..uh..the bender? Its interesting being on the verge of blacking out every ten seconds but still being coherent enough to question cumbr's sexuality. Im gonna go fuck the fuck out of a lady with loose morals.

:(

MjFrancis

157 - Honda gets beat, Dana folds the women's division unless she sleeps with him (or at least lets him watch)
158 - Nick Diaz actually shows up and gets laid on for 5 rounds (shocker!)
159 - Jon Jones and or Chael gets hurt, Phil Davis is the replacement
160 - Bigfoot Silva and Reem get injured, Frank Mir steps in and wins the title. JDS beats up Roy Nelson again.
I'm okay with all of this, save for the Honda gets beat and everything that follows. Everything else is both plausible and prophetic.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Whoever did it made Kaz's face too big. You should get a refund.

The creepiness adds to the charm. Besides, I'm only keeping it until the presser on Wednesday.

And I agree with Face, rooting for phones is pretty weak considering most people don't do anything but text and browse facebook all day.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The creepiness adds to the charm. Besides, I'm only keeping it until the presser on Wednesday.

And I agree with Face, rooting for phones is pretty weak considering most people don't do anything but text and browse facebook all day.

I send dick pics

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've heard Cariaso's name in broadcasts but if he knocked on my door right now without introducing himself, I would have no idea who he was. I had to look up his record to try to remember some of his fights, never a good sign.
Also, I only watched maybe one or two TPF cards so I don't remember anyone from that promotion.

159380679.jpg

Is it just me or does that look like Joe Daddy after his fight with BJ on Marquardt's leg?

dream

Look, I'm glad Vitor's Back and all, but Vitor's Back vs Anderson 2 is shameful. Almost as bad as Cain vs Bigfoot Silva 2. I can't wait till this company goes bankrupt.

i think recent mma has already put forth the theory that when you steal chuck liddell's hair style, the chin gets bundled in too. but a japanese can with the chuck liddell hair style? oh dear.

and drm, i thought Victor Gracie was fighting Luke The Rock..

The sooner amateur wrestling becomes irrelevant the better. I'm sick of these lame ass wrestlers with no killer instinct or budo spirit whatsoever shitting up my UFC because they didn't make the olympics. I hope wrestling never gets back in the olympics again.

fuck a pyramid, slaves built them shits anyways

dream

i think recent mma has already put forth the theory that when you steal chuck liddell's hair style, the chin gets bundled in too. but a japanese can with the chuck liddell hair style? oh dear.

and drm, i thought Victor Gracie was fighting Luke The Rock..

Yes, but come on. "Luke Rockhold" isn't very good and Vitor's Back is a lock to beat him. Unless you're on the Generic White Man Booster Brigade like Scene and his Wildman crush.

nah luke the rock's dreamy looks never fooled me. he's an obvious can through and through.

trt victor will squeeze blood from the rock.

Dysun

Cain vs Bigfoot 2 REALLY, it hasnt even been a year since the bloodbath. What a joke

Fuck friendships and get Cain vs Cormier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom