• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
IT HAPPENED!!!!!

jtfeRHyDgeSpH.png

TheChits

You know what? I was totally thinking of Resident Evil 5. Apologies to our friend Can Wreka.

No idea if RE4 is actually scary. I bought the Wii edition, waggled through the first town and then let it collect dust.

Have I just confessed a gaming sin?

What the fuck is this? Play Resident Evil 4

Vio-Lence

Banned
What did Amirox do anyway?

collected in excess of 8,000 USD in donations on GAF for his mother including money from EvilLore and then later posted a thread bragging about how he had like 2,000-3,000 USD worth of illicit drugs he was going to use.

Then he promised to go to rehab in lieu of being banned from the forum. He was also demodded at some point for being an asshat.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
collected in excess of 8,000 USD in donations on GAF for his mother including money from EvilLore and then later posted a thread bragging about how he had like 2,000-3,000 USD worth of illicit drugs he was going to use.

Then he promised to go to rehab in lieu of being banned from the forum. He was also demodded at some point for being an asshat.

BU-BU-BU HE NEEDED IT FOR ELECTION WEEK! YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY THAT GETS FOR EVERYONE!!11!

He went into rehab for being banned. I..just...

The rest is Gaf's fault. A con is a con mfker

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Friend Lambda your team is being pretty boring right now, and they were nowhere near this boring during the CL group stage.

MjFrancis

In lieu of watching any new MMA bouts last weekend I opted to watch PRIDE Elimination 2003. It's odd watching a PRIDE event for the first time yet knowing the outcome of every match save for Tamura v. Yoshida. Still full of classic Wanderlei, CroCop and Fedor. Watching Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Quinton Jackson in retrospect was telling, though. Big Nog was gifted that win and Rampage was still gassing a decade ago.

Still, I figured it was better than anything else available to me that night.

TheChits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom