• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad enough we follow these ultimate scrappers, don't bring us further down with wrasslin.

These dudes were childhood icons.

Chamber I got you a card

XTBr1sf.jpg

Vio isn't use to playing games where stuff happens. If the main character isn't travelling beautiful medieval landscapes for hours at a time he isn't down for the game.

Vio isn't use to playing games where stuff happens. If the main character isn't travelling beautiful medieval landscapes for hours at a time he isn't down for the game.
it's a character from a japanese game therefore it's moe anime and you're an effeminate kawaii weaboo

uguu~

It's Rin Takanashi star of the new movie from the world's best director Abbas Kiarostami.

aWgEaZn.jpg

And yes face I love that my avatar now looks like someone out a crazy over the top Japanese movie.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Indeed but to be fair I kind of hate gaming and animu culture.
This is because you are not emotionally deficient and your brain is rightly telling you that these are entertainment media and not cultures.

BTW, for industrian... Taiwan Beer apparently has new fruit flavorings for CNY. Pineapple is ok. Mango is foul... Save your NTD. Haven't tried the passion fruit or peach because in laws keep filling the fridge with mango and seem to get offended when I sneak off to the Family Mart or 7-11.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Second Bellator event (missed the Prelims) and I am pretty entertained so far. Hobo guy and French (?) guy are scrapping. Based on two events Bellator hasn't struck me as bad-MMA yet.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
BTW, for industrian... Taiwan Beer apparently has new fruit flavorings for CNY. Pineapple is ok. Mango is foul... Save your NTD. Haven't tried the passion fruit or peach because in laws keep filling the fridge with mango and seem to get offended when I sneak off to the Family Mart or 7-11.

They've had those since last May. I remember my mother bought some of them. I can't remember the one I liked, but it was ok for half a bottle - I think it was the mango.

Still, I remember trying Grolsch's cranberry-flavoured beer five years ago when I visited their brewery, and it was surprisingly masculine.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I can't remember the brand (maybe La Chouffe?), but I've had some fruit-flavored Belgian microbrew (shit was expensive, like $14 a drink) and it was great.

Second Bellator event (missed the Prelims) and I am pretty entertained so far. Hobo guy and French (?) guy are scrapping. Based on two events Bellator hasn't struck me as bad-MMA yet.
Bellator becomes BAD MMA when heavyweights and light heavyweights fight. There was a heavyweight fight tonight in the prelims and those guys were fat. Not out of shape, flat out fat. Even one of the announcers was making fun of them.

industrian

Bellator becomes BAD MMA when heavyweights and light heavyweights fight. There was a heavyweight fight tonight in the prelims and those guys were fat. Not out of shape, flat out fat. Even one of the announcers was making fun of them.

I'd harbour a guess at at least 80% of the world's total HWs being out of shape LHWs (or hell, even MWs.) It gives the division as a whole a bad name, but at the same time makes it easier for the 20% to rise up I guess. It's also why said 80% are shit fighters too. The discipline of maintaining weight helps breed all-round discipline elsewhere.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Serious business.

Wii U.... dunno, people see it as just an add on I think. An add on to a gimmick that everyone with a Wii is already over. The lacklustre power doesn't help either.

Sony and MS just need to be careful they don't fall into the same trap.

Price as well, people ain't buying shit still.

industrian

The Wii U's not even been released over here yet. Then again, Nintendo treats Taiwan like dirt. 99% of Nintendo consoles sold here are Japanese imports.

Personally I don't see any appeal with the Wii U whatsoever. There's no gamechanger like waggle involved so I doubt casuals will either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom