• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddream

Banned
Personally I don't see any appeal with the Wii U whatsoever. There's no gamechanger like waggle involved so I doubt casuals will either.

Someone posted a video of a Need for Speed dev explaining how you can utilize an obedient child & touchscreen combination to give your car superpowers in the exclusive Wii U co-driver mode. This appeals to me, a person who's equally bad at videogames and parenting.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
The Wii U's not even been released over here yet. Then again, Nintendo treats Taiwan like dirt. 99% of Nintendo consoles sold here are Japanese imports.
Ah, that explains the crap I was seeing at Guang Hua Plaza this afternoon.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
New greatest gif?

ivR4dITSp7iwE.gif

Videogame wrestling redeemed. Too bad everyone always leaves out the best Snake.

It bothers me that everyone seems to have Metal Gear Rising already. I never get anything early. :(

TheChits

Videogame wrestling redeemed. Too bad everyone always leaves out the best Snake.

It bothers me that everyone seems to have Metal Gear Rising already. I never get anything early. :(
I got my gameboy advance sp with megaman and bass a day early. Felt real good

Matt Riddle doesn't try to lie like the rest of these ultimate scrapper frauds:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/1...riddle-feels-like-hes-been-taken-advantage-of

Matt Riddle said:
I really don't care. I'm just gonna go out there and get my win. Maybe I'll just go out there and hug Che for 15 minutes, give the UFC what they want, I guess. If they want me to get disrespected, I may as well disrespect the fight game and take down Che Mills and hug him. I can. I'm really good at hugging people [laughs]. I think I might go out there and hold Che Mills down for 15 minutes and not even punch him. My cardio is good enough to where I can take him down about four times a round. Even if they stand me up after 20 seconds, I'll take him down again. Whatever.

wanna kill some time?

i was looking for SEGA arcade news and this happened:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://am-show.sega.jp/jaepo13/

"Released [toy giveaway] ! Much more goods can't get in!"

"Sega booth but "anytime, anywhere, with anyone" theme exhibited titles including the latest game is unlimited play!"

"(Saturday) Twitter collaboration to the general public, "# find the Sonic! "Do!
Right or wrong, everyone come looking for Sonic, it ☆ please"

Capcom's is even better:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http://www.capcom.co.jp/arcade/jaepo2013/

"Beautiful gifts are available, in addition to product experience play! please Capcom booth!"

"Running! Jump! Bending! Sweating simulation racing game!"

What's up with women thinking that guys are douches and should go take a hike if they give an honest opinion?

Yes girl you kinda need to hit the gym to get an ass. World falls apart.

no, alpha says "whatever, just sniff my crotch".

did you also told her you snap into fetal position while playing Dead Space?

You are telling me that Alphas settle for shit?

ahahaha

Man you are straight up beta good lord. Alphas don't settle for less homie, and if what they want isn't given they will take what they want from somewhere else.

I bet you tell fatties that they aren't fat, what matters is that you like them ahahahaha

Oh man.

You are telling me that Alphas settle for shit?

ahahaha

Man you are straight up beta good lord. Alphas don't settle for less homie, and if what they want isn't given they will take what they want from somewhere else.

I bet you tell fatties that they aren't fat, what matters is that you like them ahahahaha

Oh man.

i tell fatties i like them cause they're fat, i'm a distinguished chubby chaser.

BBW, plumpers, chubsters, pudgy, buxom, full-figured, hefty, chunky, beefy, corpulent, voluptuous, tubby, fleshed, you name them, i'm in there.

bad example there, Can.

i tell fatties i like them cause they're fat, i'm a distinguished chubby chaser.

BBW, plumpers, chubsters, pudgy, buxom, full-figured, hefty, chunky, beefy, corpulent, voluptuous, tubby, fleshed, you name them, i'm in there.

bad example there, Can.

Exactly you're a beta. You probably grew up developing shit standards because of your beta poise, pushed by your self doubt growing up. You probably never really got anywhere and got relegated to chubby chaser status.

It's not a choice, it's a consequence. Beta status.

Exactly you're a beta. You probably grew up developing shit standards because of your beta poise, pushed by your self doubt growing up. You probably never really got anywhere and got relegated to chubby chaser status.

It's not a choice, it's a consequence. Beta status.

i always liked chubbies, even as a little kid, pure choice.

you kow what's beta? getting banned from GAF and come crawling back, Shenmue boy. nice Anderson Silva avatar, by the way.

i always liked chubbies, even as a little kid, pure choice.

you kow what's beta? getting banned from GAF and come crawling back, Shenmue boy. nice Anderson Silva avatar, by the way.

Keep settling for less beta boy. I guess I cut really deep, don't feel so insecure.

Banned from Gaf? Shenmue boy? Silva avatar?

Heel already told me what that was all about, lol. Another beta move from you, acting like a sheep following what others think. Maybe I'm yacobod like Poly thought, or another banned poster! Hell it can't be possible someone new joined MMA!

Yeah, I can see you coming a mile away red boy. I mean why else would you be a supporter of that particular club if it wasn't because you need to belong and be accepted. A club that doesn't win, but has a lot of supporters so it's so great for you because there's no need to win, you just need to be accepted. That's why you like fatties, they accept you.

so beautiful. i would cry, but it ain't Skyrim pics with mods.

and you lost me, how the fuck did we went from fatty women to football clubs?

Oh, he's out of lines :(

Of course I lost you, I lost you the same way you lost your alpha pretensions. You were a little boy and you already knew you were made of aluminum.

It's called a parallel, which I'm guessing it's a novel concept for you since you only deal in round shapes exclusively.

Keep settling for less beta boy. I guess I cut really deep, don't feel so insecure.

Banned from Gaf? Shenmue boy? Silva avatar?

Heel already told me what that was all about, lol. Another beta move from you, acting like a sheep following what others think. Maybe I'm yacobod like Poly thought, or another banned poster! Hell it can't be possible someone new joined MMA!

Yeah, I can see you coming a mile away red boy. I mean why else would you be a supporter of that particular club if it wasn't because you need to belong and be accepted. A club that doesn't win, but has a lot of supporters so it's so great for you because there's no need to win, you just need to be accepted. That's why you like fatties, they accept you.

You wish you were Yacobod.

Oh, he's out of lines :(

Of course I lost you, I lost you the same way you lost your alpha pretensions. You were a little boy and you already knew you were made of aluminum.

It's called a parallel, which I'm guessing it's a novel concept for you since you only deal in round shapes exclusively.

supporting the biggest club in the world is popular, enjoying the company of heavy women is not, it would only be a parallel if both examples led to the same conclusion.

but whatever, what to expect from a sub-human. i'm embarassed we share the same language and live over the same terrain and under the same flag.

Everyone likes Anime we just hide that shame from the rest of the world.

0407_orjj5.gif

Honda's Primetime 2 brought to you by Uncle Creep is up

supporting the biggest club in the world is popular, enjoying the company of heavy women is not, it would only be a parallel if both examples led to the same conclusion.

but whatever, what to expect from a sub-human. i'm embarassed we share the same language and live over the same terrain and under the same flag.

Spoken like a dog from the south. Settling, hating, and jealous. That's the portuguese you speak down there, like bitter farts who learned from beta poets.

You should change your username to بيتا, I'm sure you guys still know how to read that down there.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Wait, there's an Ultimate tomorrow?

*checks*

UFC on Fuel TV: Barao vs. McDonald

135 Renan Barão (ic) vs. Michael McDonald
145 Cub Swanson vs. Dustin Poirier
205 Jimi Manuwa vs. Cyrille Diabaté
170 Gunnar Nelson vs. Jorge Santiago
205 James Te-Huna vs. Ryan Jimmo
170 Che Mills vs. Matthew Riddle

Preliminary Card (Facebook)
155 Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
155 Paul Sass vs. Danny Castillo
145 Andy Ogle vs. Josh Grispi
185 Tom Watson vs. Stanislav Nedkov
135 Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
125 Phil Harris vs. Ulysses Gomez

Meh. Only the top two fights interest me. Since when is Glass Jorge back in the UFC? I guess UFC brought him back to put over Gunnar Nelson.

*checks guide*

Well, at least they're showing it live at 3pm EST and we're out of the tape delay ghetto.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member

I'm looking forward to these fights.

I basically don't know much about any of the fighters. It's gonna be a learning experience, closest thing I'm getting to bad MMA for now anyway.

bone_and_sinew

going back to MMA, you need to like UFC's page to access the FB prelims?
Yeah it's dumb. I had a Facebook account solely for UFC prelims. Deleted it when they did the FOX deal since they said they were getting out of the Facebook prelim ghetto and yet here we are!

bone_and_sinew

No love for Sass vs. Castillo? That fight should be sick
I don't know who Paul Sass is.
A lot of those fights I know one guy but not the other.

bold = fighters I recognize

Who the hell did the UFC pick up for the editing on their shows now? First TUF steps up the quality and now this Rousey/Carmouche series is good too. Well edited and good music. Very little corn.

bone_and_sinew

What? Gunnar and Manuwa are two of the Ultimate's best prospects IMO. I love this card.
If that's the case then good matchmaking from Joe Silver by putting them against mid-card veterans they could/should beat. I'd certainly remember them as "that guy that can crushed the Snake/Glass Jorge"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom