• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

If that's the case then good matchmaking from Joe Silver by putting them against mid-card veterans they could/should beat. I'd certainly remember them as "that guy that can crushed the Snake/Glass Jorge"

Haha yeah, I'd say they're both the favorite. Check them both out on YouTube.

Curious to see how Santiago looks back down at 170 though.

UFC trying to make her a face again after she lost some fans because of the dumb Sandy Hook truther bullshit.

She lost the rest with this

untitledjauxi.png

Girl, I am dissapoint.

ShaneB was right, we hate everything :(

Lies, things I like:

Comics
My Son
Good Films
Hot chicks
Platinum games
Football
Basketball
Kickboxing
Sushi
Ramen(which I am going to get today)
Photography
Jazz music
Chamber and Dream
Titties
Ass.
Making fun of ply for being a virgin.
myself.
GSP for being awesome

This list could go on for awhile.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Man I wish Forlan was still on Inter. Nothing was more pleasurable than can crushing Barcelona and Chelsea kiddies in FIFA 12 with Forlan and Milito as my two strikers.

and yes I played catenaccio on defense. Nothing was funnier than injuring someone else and not even getting called for a foul. So easy to play thug ball in 12 and 13

muddream

Banned
He played Eto'o as a sweeper and made Bartha fans cry with 10 men, yet these terrible Portuguese posters denounce Mourinho and Inter?

bone_and_sinew

lol, I thought that was Maicon for a second. Adriano sucks, and back when he was on Inter I played Pro Evo/Winning Eleven, not FIFA. I never used clubs in Pro Evo/Winning Eleven, just national sides. I made the switch to Fifa in 2010 and played Atletico until Forlan and Aguero were sold off.

Also in my defense, all bald white guys look the same to me too! It's why I won't remember Paul Sass even if he beats Castillo!

Heel

Friends, I pray to Helio above that Che Mills knocks Matthew Riddle's block off and gets him the hell off my Ultimate main cards.

lol, I thought that was Maicon for a second. Adriano sucks, and back when he was on Inter I played Pro Evo, not FIFA. I never used clubs in Pro Evo, just national sides. I made the switch to Fifa in 2010 and played Atletico until Forlan and Aguero were sold off.

Also in my defense, all bald white guys look the same to me too! It's why I won't remember Paul Sass even if he beats Castillo!

Adriano was in the Brazil national team. You should've tried playing with him, Konami modeled his characters attributes after Superman.

Damn, Adriano is only 30. He's been washed up for over half a decade, aged faster than a Nogueira.

He has a drinking problem and terrible influences. Last year or something he skipped training at Flamengo and was caught in the favelas...drinking.

hfpauneul3.jpg

shit, got a phone call, one of my mates got hit with a CVA, survived. dude's fuckin 23, how's that even possible?

Damn, that's pretty serious. And he's so young for such a thing.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I can't remember the brand (maybe La Chouffe?), but I've had some fruit-flavored Belgian microbrew (shit was expensive, like $14 a drink) and it was great.

Bellator becomes BAD MMA when heavyweights and light heavyweights fight. There was a heavyweight fight tonight in the prelims and those guys were fat. Not out of shape, flat out fat. Even one of the announcers was making fun of them.
Yeah, I kind of figured that the Bellator heavyweight division is probably nasty. Hell, a substantial number of UFC heavyweight fighters are fat and/or have shit cardio.

bone_and_sinew

Yeah, I kind of figured that the Bellator heavyweight division is probably nasty. Hell, a substantial number of UFC heavyweight fighters are fat and/or have shit cardio.
This was Bellator's Heavyweight champion (who was also a lay-n-prayer, making him twice as disgusting!) before he retired:

e3da16d0827c8c9f952a0579944b6cea.jpg

Consider yourself blessed for not having to endure Cole Konrad "fights".

Damn, that's pretty serious. And he's so young for such a thing.

talked to his gf, dude's gonna recover, doc says might be undiagnosed heart condition. shit, just Wednesday i played futsal with this boy, kid had cardio for days.

also, National teams are irrelevant. i'm big defender they should just end, period.

talked to his gf, dude's gonna recover, doc says might be undiagnosed heart condition. shit, just Wednesday i played futsal with this boy, kid had cardio for days.

Yeah, he's gonna go through a whole lot of exams now.

I went partially blind in my right eye a few months ago and spent 8 days in the hospital. I recovered most of my eye sight since then but I thought that was a wrap on it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
shit, got a phone call, one of my mates got hit with a CVA, survived. dude's fuckin 23, how's that even possible?

I had stroke symptoms last November. My face, arms, fingers and upper chest were numb and I almost fainted. The hospital did every test they could and it was inconclusive. Man, I'm glad I've stopped taking warfarin now.

I hope it all works out for the dude and there's no major damage.

To be honest their upper echelons of heavyweights are pretty decent. Guys like Volkov have a decent future ahead of them. But outside Barnett (and that's debatable) the top ten - maybe even top 15 or 20 - HWs are in the UFC.

National teams are so passé. Who cares, they peak in a month long tournament that is irrelevant, it's just marketing these days.

I tend to laugh at anyone who tells me the World Cup is the highest-skilled football tournament in the world, as it's obviously the European Champions League. Of course national pride and the rarity of the tournament goes a long way to making it a brilliant event.

bone_and_sinew

that's because you bought a Wii U, full price.
Cold-blooded.

As for the national team argument. I like them. I don't root for any since I'm a mutt. But there's just something goose-bump inducing of hearing a whole stadium singing a national team before a match. Clubs are supposed to represent cities/regions. National teams just do it on a bigger scale and (mostly) with players actually from that region instead of international purchases. Plus the sheer spectacle is awesome.

I had stroke symptoms last November. My face, arms, fingers and upper chest were numb and I almost fainted. The hospital did every test they could and it was inconclusive. Man, I'm glad I've stopped taking warfarin now.

I hope it all works out for the dude and there's no major damage.

from what i gather it was a "minor" stroke, dude's gonna recover but i doubt he's ever gonna roll with me anytime soon, if ever. shame, he has a wicked left foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom