• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Damnit, they have a card at a decent hour for once and I can't join in as I have to go to a birthday-party.

I made pork

BW7i7ln.jpg

nick nacc

Banned
Riddle fight was terrible. He acted like he wasn't gassed at the end, when he gets up he does a pathetic takedown attempt again lol

Riddle wasn't gassed. He promised he would hug Che Mills the whole fight and delivered on that promise. Way to prove a point by putting on a shitty show. I'd hope he'd lose fans for that crap but the Shael fanbase proves there's a market for that trash.

Yes thats the only way Te Huna could win 29-27 on a score card. Thats some weird scoring if anyone deserves 10-8 it was Jimmo's first round.

Eh, Te Huna did recover pretty well in the first, whereas Jimmo did absolutely nothing in the second. Though I wouldn't have given either a 10-8.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i must be missing something, can't find the prelims link anywhere on facebook, live events just takes me to rousey vs. carmouche.

charsace

i must be missing something, can't find the prelims link anywhere on facebook, live events just takes me to rousey vs. carmouche.
fuel tv.

Jimi got lucky there. Diabate was timing him up well at the end of the round. Diabate even dropped his hand to bait Jimi so that he could land a knee.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Cruz cut a decent promo just now on the Fuel postfight. He's learning from Shale. I don't know who he's crapping though because he won't be fighting Barao this year.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
twas a good card and drm is a nattering negative nabob nellie.

edit: and the whole "my post is blue" thing is way way too subtle.
I won't deny being a cynical pessimist myself. But the top 4 fights on the main card were highly enjoyable, no additional qualifiers necessary.

And yeah, it's too subtle. I'd rather they do the green highlight from the mobile site.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The fanbooys are seriously flipping out. By the time this is all over this shit is gonna end up like a LOTR style all out war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom