• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned

iGNnP3PIGJAyR.gif

Holding out false delusional hope that Barnett is going to sign. He would have stomped JDS for sure.

Sonnen even said he should be the #1 contender to fight Cain.

Josh has a great gas tank and chin. Would do great. Easily a top 5

Dana also needs to resign Crocop. His chin is amazing and hasn't looked this good since 2005. Mirko should run circles around the division like its nothing. Right kick hospital, left kick cemetary.2013 Believe

And Wand MW/LHW champ in 2013 believe

#DelusionalSamurai

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I always knew it would be a company like blizzard who'd push pc gamers into a corner with some seriously bullshit drm scheme. Now other companies are trying to work up enough balls to follow suit. The drm war is lost. Pc companies are like southern civil war reenactors who change the ending so that the south wins. Its over..and the best part is with Steam and GFWL they've made it even easier to pirate games. How about just being nice to your customers you twats.

FACE

Banned
We did a bunch of ambitious things on Halo deliberately to reach out to people," Jason Jones told us. "We limited players to two weapons, we gave them recharging health, we automatically saved and restored the game -- almost heretical things to first-person shooters at the time. We made the game run without a mouse and keyboard. And now nobody plays shooters the way they used to play them before Halo 'cause nobody wants to.

"We killed the FPS genre, aren't we awesome?"

Cunt.

My suspicion that Destiny was gonna be a game made to nickle and dime the gamer is getting stronger.

It's sounding pretty lame so far, and it's pretty clear that Bungie is trying to manufacture the next Halo level hit, and I'm getting a pretty strong vibe it's not gonna work out.

FACE

Banned
I have been posting on gaming far too often for my own good, but I'm smart enough to stay the fuck away from that thread.

Edit: Or not.

Our dear leader has now thrown down the gauntlet. If this standard is held up, there will be like 50 GAF posters total remaining before long.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
MMA-GAF |OT5| G) No response

Look around you brother Heel. Pauly hasnt been banned in months..we're linking every thread there is that offends our sensibilities, we even got mini civil wars breaking out every now and then. We got nothing to worry about. This is lord of the flies mma gaf style. Hell im willing to wager that if gaf itself gets taken down this thread will still somehow stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom