• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

I'm wagering 2 mma bros will get banned this week.

ibwPE2KjdX19km.gif

NOT GONNA HAPPEN. **** YOU, PLAYBOY.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
MMA-GAF |OT5| G) No response

Beat me to it.

Also, I love the constant and unending cycle of "Mario/Zelda/<Nintendo franchise> is played out we need something new" discussions. I guess these marks are too young to remember the last time we had this debate in 2007. And the one before that in 2002. And the one before that in 1997...

Heel

I don't think we've ever been closer, friends. Group hug?

dream, good friend, I have purposefully given you G) No response in regard to Clash of Clans because I feel like it sets a poor example for our other good friends who have fallen into a pattern of feeling comfortable enough to openly discussing their love / hate relationship with the hobby known as video games in our sacred thread I do hope you understand good friend.

Following the posting of this story, Jonathan Tweedale, a lawyer with the Nick Diaz camp, contacted MMAFighting.com to refute White's claim.

"Dana is mistaken," Tweedale wrote via e-mail. "There is no 'crew rolling around Stockton,' and Nick did not 'miss' three interviews.&#8232;&#8232;

"In fact, several earlier dates were arranged without Nick's knowledge and with no notice to Nick. When Nick learned what had happened, I assisted him in arranging a date and time directly (Thursday, February 14). Nick arrived early and was in good spirits at that February 14 date -- the one and only date he knew about in advance. Nick requires things to be done in an organized and orderly manner. That is the kind of professional he is."

denzelj9s66.gif

Professional and Organized? Like missing Pressers for Championship Title fights? I can't believe his lawyers would be stupid enough to try to play this off when he has a history of freaking the hell out and dipping on his responsibilities.

Vio-Lence

Banned
i can't believe you guys are getting worked up about these media leaks that Nick is missing pre-fight commitments. dana is leaking this shit out to generate heat and hype up this bout for the masses. god damn marks.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I wouldn't be so confident amigo. I got got in OT3 for meta discussions related to posts in the OT. Either mods lurk our happy thread or we got snitches in our midst.

You have to remember that MMA-GAF has X-Pac heat from the UFC-GAF lurkers. They might be waging war without us even being aware.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
GSP/Diaz is going to be card of the year bros.

I actually think it looks shitty beyond the top 3 fights and Hendricks/Ellenberger has the makings of a typical wrestler vs. wrestler fight where both guys spend 3 rounds trying to land an overhand punch.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
You have it all wrong Chamber. This is like a boxing card for me. I've been waiting for ever to see GSP beat up Nick.

Would have been more fun if Conduit hadn't already reduced Nick to can status and sent him running home screaming about retirement.

Nick is gonna lose anyway. Even he knows this.

What can he do anyway? Go forward in a straight line like he always does, and just volume punch? Conduit showed his ass the ring is round. Dumb motherfucker

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
You feel kinda bad for all those banned console warriors. I mean, it would have been so much more beautiful if the mods waited right till before the conference on the 20th and banned them all.

Can you even begin to imagine that rage............ can you!?

industrian

I had the flu/cold today so I called in sick to work.

Well actually I emailed in sick. And since I haven't received a reply all day from my manager I'm kind of stressed that I entered the email address wrong or something else happened that would impair its delivery.

Potential fun time at the office for me tomorrow.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I had the flu/cold today so I called in sick to work.

Well actually I emailed in sick. And since I haven't received a reply all day from my manager I'm kind of stressed that I entered the email address wrong or something else happened that would impair its delivery.

Potential fun time at the office for me tomorrow.

Or he was also hung over from CNY. I saw a lot of folks playing hookey or taking 5-hour lunches in Banqiao and Taipei today. I was kinda hoping I would only have to contend with the old people for seats on the bus.

industrian

Or he was also hung over from CNY. I saw a lot of folks playing hookey or taking 5-hour lunches in Banqiao and Taipei today. I was kinda hoping I would only have to contend with the old people for seats on the bus.

Worst case scenario I figure I'll end up having a George Costanza moment.

The fact I have to work Saturday this week is fucked up though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom