• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Conduit KO's Maia. The hypetrain is going nowhere, playboy.

EDIT - Well, that's nice. Hendricks hypetrain getting derailed, sorry chars.

Oh bone it has to be from the NBA thread. After Kobe blocked Bron like a child last night.

Jerry i just caught up on Bats...hooo leeee shit. ..also what the fuck does your tag mean?..and how'd you get it?

Oh about Bats. Was fucking awesome. Bruce was finally going to do it and Joker was like HOLY SHIT I RATHER JUMP!

Platy

MMA gaf !

I have a question !

When will the UFC 157 happen ???

My tv is saying that it starts at 9:35pm SATURDAY and the MAIN EVENT is on 9:35am SUNDAY
AT LEAST one of those are wrong =P
Or it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ufc xD

Can anyone please help me ?

Why didnt you just go to tekken zaibatsu?

fuck, keep forgetting about that site.

MMA gaf !

I have a question !

When will the UFC 157 happen ???

My tv is saying that it starts at 9:35pm SATURDAY and the MAIN EVENT is on 9:35am SUNDAY
AT LEAST one of those are wrong =P
Or it will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG ufc xD

Can anyone please help me ?

yep, it's a 24 hour UFC 100 Man Kumite starring Francisco Filho and Glaube Feitosa.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Tekken zaibatsu? Takes me back to my hardcore Tekken days back in 3/Tag/4 era. Now I'm just sitting here getting my soul eaten. :(

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well at least they're getting smart by scheduling a bunch of fights in the same weightclass at the same event.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Tekken zaibatsu? Takes me back to my hardcore Tekken days back in 3/Tag/4 era. Now I'm just sitting here getting my soul eaten. :(

You need some tekken tag 2 in your life good friend. I can still ewgf with kaz eventhough i havent played in months

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If Hendricks KOs Kampmann with ease I don't see why he can't do the same to Conduit.
Martin Kampmann has the worst stand-up defense this side of Rocky Balboa.

You need some tekken tag 2 in your life good friend. I can still ewgf with kaz eventhough i havent played in months

My fighting game skills have totally eroded. I think my ego is better off just watching weekend streams.

Found out today that the 2nd in charge lady of the animal shelter where my GF volunteers, is a former crack head and she used to have a bf who was a crack head too, and get this...they had sex with the dogs at home.

There are pictures of them, and the guy was fucking a dog while she was butt naked playing with her vajayjay.

kr1sr12idl.gif

...had to be up north.

iikrsh8ev0.gif

Found out today that the 2nd in charge lady of the animal shelter where my GF volunteers, is a former crack head and she used to have a bf who was a crack head too, and get this...they had sex with the dogs at home.

There are pictures of them, and the guy was fucking a dog while she was butt naked playing with her vajayjay.

...had to be up north.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
...moving on.

Condit has a good chin and is a much better striker than Hendricks, both skillwise and tacticly. If Hendricks tries to load on that overhand left, he's going to get got. His chance of winning this is by grapplefucking Condit.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I hope Candit wins so that one insufferable Hendricks homer will stop trying to argue that Hendricks has anything to offer Fabulous George.

Just curious btw - if Rogan had been hosting UFC on Fuel what round would he have started saying, "This will be a learning experience for McDonald. He'll learn from this loss and get better." My guess is 30 seconds into the first round.

dream

Yes she is. But I guess anything old enough to have their driving license is too old for you, dream, and chamber. So I understand why you asked if she was older than that little girl with dude shoulders.

Wow, look at this asshole proudly bullying a teenager.

Just curious btw - if Rogan had been hosting UFC on Fuel what round would he have started saying, "This will be a learning experience for McDonald. He'll learn from this loss and get better." My guess is 30 seconds into the first round.
Joe would have declared the Jimmo Era in rd 1 of that fight.

Goldie: Jimmo is breaking a new UFC record for baldest man ever to app...

Rogan: TE-HUNA GOT ROCKED! HE'S HURT!

Goldie: ...ear in the Octagon, Joe.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yes she is. But I guess anything old enough to have their driving license is too old for you, dream, and chamber. So I understand why you asked if she was older than that little girl with dude shoulders.
why am i being lumped in with drm and cumbr?

Conduit has a pretty big height and reach advantage over Hendricks.

Either Hendricks clocks him or he really should take it to the ground and pound. Probably a bad decision if he lets it become a striking match, Conduit's speed and movement will make it pretty hard for the little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom