• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can respect taking a week off, I'll be doing the same later this year. Come on though, 4 day weekends every week for the next 2 months? That's pure asshole behavior.
yeah i've had 4 day weekends so far this year too lol

the days i do work are 11-14 hours though.
You have to watch Hawaii 5-0 though, I'd rather have cumbr's soul crushing job.
oh the horror.

that's nothing, starting in april i have to watch this angie harmon cop show called Rizzoli & Isles.

so many goddam cop shows on tv. why

muddream

Banned
The David Choe one is great in a Joey Diaz episode way, but Rogan & Redban are generally too irritating to bother with episodes where I don't know+like the guest so I'm sure I miss a few good ones.

Heel

Looks like MMA Junkie is doing a great job of addressing the gaping holes in Uncle Dana's "fight" against TRT and steroids.

Ben Fowlkes - White's TRT turnaround a good start, but where does the UFC go from here?
Dr. Johnny Benjamin - Ask the Fight Doc: What do you make of Dana White's new anti-TRT stance?

Pretty clear that Uncle Dana is more concerned with the appearance of being a clean sport than actually being a clean sport (e.g. "We're regulated by the fucking govornment!"). Until you close all of the loopholes this is nothing more than a dog and pony show. In the meantime, Zuffa is raking in millions while letting the roster be juiced to the gills and bash each other's heads in for our entertainment.

Dana might want to put a hit out on this mark Ben Fowlkes. What a sport killer.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
My glasses are so old they have started to fall apart.

Brother Face, earlier today my friend who's a physics major was telling me about a fight his parents had..apparently they really hate each other, so in my attempt to lighten the mood i said 'So theyre like general relativity and quantum phisics??!! eh ehh?'. He didnt get it. I had to explain a nerd joke to a nerd. I want off this type 1 universe.

FACE

Banned
Brother Face, earlier today my friend who's a physics major was telling me about a fight his parents had..apparently they really hate each other, so in my attempt to lighten the mood i said 'So theyre like general relativity and quantum phisics??!! eh ehh?'. He didnt get it. I had to explain a nerd joke to a nerd. I want off this type 1 universe.

Did he print his degree? :p

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Rory Macdonald forced to withdraw from UFC 158 due to injury; no replacement signed yet

ibwPE2KjdX19km.gif

@Can

sorry to hear about your grandma, bro.

@Juicing

MMA is a sham anyways, let them juice till Sunny Delight comes out of their ears.

@FACE

5'7, hates sports, wears glasses... jesus fuck, were your parents cousins, dude?

FACE

Banned
I like that you included "wears glasses" as if it was incredibly rare. I'd be willing to bet that being a chubby chaser is more uncommon than being myopic.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Martin Kampmann is available as well and him v Condit again would be certified scrap.

Yeah, couldn't even use the lesbian fantasies to get me through that shit.
I only lasted 3 episodes before bailing. I'm surprised it's still on the air.

How many fighters are called "Da God" by you guys? I believe we're approaching hinduism in the number of gods.
Indeed. The novelty has worn off. Being da gawd stops being a big deal if everyone is a gawd.

I watched Collapse today.

Shit is bleak... I'm gonna start living as if 20 years from now society as we know it will completely collapse. Fuck it!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That kid got wrestlefucked by Fitch.

Granted, Condit would stand and bang.

Eh fuck it, let them bang.
My grandmother found out yesterday she has cancer in her jaw and the doctors are going to have to remove it and the tongue.
Sorry to hear, fuck cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom