• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I can downgrade you to a jawa?
U2Q3gOL.png

I think he has the whole wife beater thing down, so let's promote him to Anakin. Chamber is gonna be demoted to Bobba Fet
I can live with this.

Nah that's one of the pictures she took for some art show shit she is in.

Edit: That isn't her in the picture either. I've shown you guys her picture.

MjFrancis

Johnny vs Condit! Confirmed.
Hendricks is going to have to grow a mighty Viking beard for me to feel more confident about his odds in this fight. Or he could end up KO'ing Condit and add an exclamation point to the beating GSP gave him.

Plus, it would add to the list of fighters GSP decisioned that others later finished. That's a great outcome for MMA-GAF.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
So, coincidence that MacDonald drops out right at the time Uncle Dana starts ranting about TRT and testing?

Vio-Lence

Banned
just like that juicer avoided olympic style testing in his fight with BJPenn.com after agreeing to it in the media.

GSP is teaching his protege well with the juice and turning down fights when it doesn't coincide with the timings of your cycles.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Well the good news is my boss got my email about me being off sick yesterday.

The bad news is that after a week's holiday my motivation to work is in negative figures.

just like that juicer avoided olympic style testing in his fight with BJPenn.com after agreeing to it in the media.

GSP is teaching his protege well with the juice and turning down fights when it doesn't coincide with the timings of your cycles.

Didn't he actually do the testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom