• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

I'll be re-decorating my room, is there any color wallpaper that works better for TV walls? Just wondering now that I still have time to decide what I'm going to do with that.

Red. Like the blood of your vanquished enemies.

Or you might be asking the wrong type of people. Lol

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
COvoi9RWoAAhMf_.jpg:orig

(ΦωΦ)

Heel

MMAFighting.com ‏@MMAFighting
Nick Diaz has been suspended five years for marijuana use.

I don't think this is will be the end of this.

Heel

Brett Okamoto ‏@bokamotoESPN
Diaz' attorney Lucas Middlebrook says of course they will appeal. It was a personal vendetta suspension by the NSAC.

I'd say they have them pretty much dead to rights based on that "disrespect" comment.

Even King Mo is jumping in on the Lundvall hate lol

King Mo ‏@KingMoFH
@Fight_Ghost see....I was right. All them people jumped on me...now they see Im right.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
What a joke. I mean, I alteady expected that Nick's next fight would be Diaz vs St. Pierre 2 in 2022, but still. Wanna see heads roll.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Anybody watch Road to UFC Japan? It's pretty much the Japanese version of TUF, with the 2 fighters who make it to the final being on the upcoming UFC card at Saitama Super Arena. It's really, really bad. None of the fighters should be added to the UFC roster. It's already completed airing over here in Japan, and the final is between
Mizuto Hirota and Teruto Ishihara. None of you will probably remember the former, but he went 0-3 in his first run on the UFC and is 34 years old. He will likely beat his opponent, which will set him up nicely for another 0-3 run.
Sad how there is nobody good coming from Japan...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/14/9327767/nick-diaz-opens-old-wounds-on-a-dark-day-in-his-career

My mom and dad taught me nothing but ABCs. I was moved from school to school, put on drugs and made fun of by classmates because after being disruptive in class the teachers would always tell the other kids I was on meds and sometimes don't take them.

That's fucked up. You don't know what that does to someone. I wanted to beat up everyone in class, even the girls who would say some thing like, 'What's wrong? You didn't take your medication?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Anybody watch Road to UFC Japan? It's pretty much the Japanese version of TUF, with the 2 fighters who make it to the final being on the upcoming UFC card at Saitama Super Arena. It's really, really bad. None of the fighters should be added to the UFC roster. It's already completed airing over here in Japan, and the final is between
Mizuto Hirota and Teruto Ishihara. None of you will probably remember the former, but he went 0-3 in his first run on the UFC and is 34 years old. He will likely beat his opponent, which will set him up nicely for another 0-3 run.
Sad how there is nobody good coming from Japan...
Of course we all know former Sengoku champion Mizuto Hirota but it ain't from washing out of the UFC

2aj55p4.jpg

Always felt sorry for Nick because hes obviously not very well schooled and hes getting punched awfully lot. Atleast hes a winner financially because hes getting paid big money he normaly would never ever see by working.

And that love story from past days is a bit touching. These stories of how people become fighters are always interesting to me.

Willectro

Banned
Part of me feels bad for Diaz because the ban on that particular drug simply doesn't make sense. On the other hand, the rules are the rules and he got several warnings, etc.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CO6m92VUcAEi335.jpg

think he'll not be an ass (assuming this suspension stays) and release Nicholas so he can fight in Japan?

Yeah Nick needs to fight in Japan and finish out his career there. Is he still under a UFC contract? Hope they release him. It's not like he can be a champ in the UFC regardless of him saying he's the best at 70/85.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Fuck me, almost teared up!

Same here. Nick and Nate have had fucked up lives.

The Diaz Bros will always be two of my favourite fighters, simply because they're as legit and as unfiltered as human beings come. They're the walking embodiments of No Employable Skills™ and at the same time have good-enough fighting abilities to beat anyone except in the top 10% of the sport. If this is the end of Nick's fighting career then it's a bitch of a way to go out.

Top Bottom