• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

-MD-

He's completely out...

8rWSPVW.gif

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
fuck that ref... you can't lie on your back like that and take those shots and not stop it.

... and as I type finally... but still.. you aren't allowed to hit a guy on the back of the head.. so when the defense is laying down.. stop it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
That was forty six seconds of a third round that didn't need to happen.

It's good seeing Magny stay active and putting that Maia loss behind him.

Levito

Banned
Isn't it amazing how long Frank Mir has been in the UFC? Tonight is his 27th fight for the organization, tying Tito Ortiz for most fights in the UFC.

industrian

I see Mir getting hella rocked but doing BJJ in his sleep and winning.

I'm white enough to admit I needed a few seconds to figure out what song that was.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Lombard btw looked like he (allegedly) is still juicing. Could also explain that lack of stamina as well.

BTW, this Hunt v Mir is like a decade late from being meaningful.

industrian

Lombard btw looked like he (allegedly) is still juicing. Could also explain that lack of stamina as well.

Ring rust goes a long way, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I wonder how many fights he has left on his contract. I'm sure he could have a decent final run in Bellator.

I'll always love Lombard for his demolition of Jake Shields though.

zsswimmer

BTW, this Hunt v Mir is like a decade late from being meaningful.

He is definitely juicing, and he's sort of like a one trick pony if he cant finish after exploding a combination on someone. Too much muscle on that tiny frame to be all that cardio efficient

Top Bottom