• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

painey

I'm at work. What's happening?

Fedor started by absolutely teeing off on the guy for 15 seconds, seems like he slipped and when he was down he was DESTROYED with punches.. they both got up and Fedor was falling over just standing and took another minute solid of uppercuts.. now the 2nd and Fedor is in charge but both men are gassed as fuck

VoxPop

It's too bad Fedor has no real KO power unless he swings his life into it but won't work against a technically decent boxer with a great chin. Any decent UFC HW would have put Freddy out cold in the first.

Fun fight lmao

@jeremybotter
If Fedor wins today, it’s nearly a lock he signs with the UFC quite soon. He wants to be there, and he’s willing to bend on past demands.

The fix status: in

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Z6DgoSo.gif

VoxPop

Not to make any excuse but a few people slipped.

Maybe the mat hasn't been cleaned at all?

Did he slip? He was getting hit with that same jabs and right counter all fight.

Pride rules - Fabio wins

Unified rules - Fedor wins

I'd give it to Fabio

@ZidanSports
The referee who is in the EFN cage now was assigned by the Russian MMA Union, which is headed by Fedor Emelianenko. #EFN50
The judges have also been assigned by the Russian MMA Union, which Fedor is president of. Something to keep in mind.

lmao

DMczaf

@ZidanSports
The referee who is in the EFN cage now was assigned by the Russian MMA Union, which is headed by Fedor Emelianenko. #EFN50
The judges have also been assigned by the Russian MMA Union, which Fedor is president of. Something to keep in mind.

lmao

Pretty sure WWE Raw is more on the level than this MMA event....

VoxPop

Emelicanenko vs Canderson @ 205 is the fight to make

Both past their prime

Freddy loves fighting bloated middleweights

Silva loves going extra matrix on cans

Fight Pass NYE

book it

Fox318

The people who go to every one of these ufc a and a sessions.

One dude had his fists taped up like he was just gonna fight wonderboy.

To have a contingent that cosplays or dresses up juxtaposes so much with the fighters and the presentation of the UFC.

The people who go to every one of these ufc a and a sessions.

One dude had his fists taped up like he was just gonna fight wonderboy.

To have a contingent that cosplays or dresses up juxtaposes so much with the fighters and the presentation of the UFC.

Was it a Fight Club Q and A? Does Fight Club even exist anymore?

I went to the Q and A for the Jones vs Machida event in Toronto and ended up winning a backstage tour before the PPV :D

But yea, some people get really serious at those things

That fight was impressive for a 39 year old. Guy was out right in the beginning and fought it out.

While his name still has some sting in the MMA world the gambino bros and Danny should capitalize on it.

I would still love to see Fedor Vs. Landers IF Landers gets past the samoan hitman. Now that Freddies scummy russian management is gone and is willing to accept Danny in his life...it could happen!

iddqd

Was it a Fight Club Q and A? Does Fight Club even exist anymore?

I went to the Q and A for the Jones vs Machida event in Toronto and ended up winning a backstage tour before the PPV :D

But yea, some people get really serious at those things

Did not see anything FightClub specific.
First time spotting REEBOK Fight kits in the wild as well, some GSP's, some Rory.

Levito

Banned
Whoa what happened while I was gone, did the UFC actually release a subscription service that includes pay per views?

EDIT: Nevermind I thought this new PPV service was going to include everything but nope.

Top Bottom