• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

oneils

Yeah, something like 45 minutes.

And whaaat? Alvey vs Theodorou!? Had no idea they made this fight happen! Really stoked.

oneils

Crowd wasn't too happy with Theodorou vs Alvey. Theodorou kept his distance but landed a LOT of kicks. But it wasn't what people wanted I guess. I think strikes were 100 to 30. Pretty nuts.

Guru-Guru

Banned
On the new Fight Pass, whenever I try to watch the stream in full screen mode, my sound cuts out completely. Anybody else have a similar problem? Guess I might just switch to watching on my Ipad instead of PC.

iddqd

It's fucking crazy hot in the arena and the barncat was out bad. Could not walk out without people helping.
Pizza is expensive by the way

Dr.Acula

Banned
When a fighter gives up like that and asks for it to stop, that's like tapping in my mind. Ref should have stopped the fight. It's one thing if it's for an eye-poke, excessive blood, lost mouth-guard, groin-strike etc. If it's because you got hurt, you either turtle and weather the storm, or you're conceding.

Either a liver shot or a broken rib looks like, shoulda been a TKO.

Fox318

When a fighter gives up like that and asks for it to stop, that's like tapping in my mind. Ref should have stopped the fight. It's one thing if it's for an eye-poke, excessive blood, lost mouth-guard, groin-strike etc. If it's because you got hurt, you either turtle and weather the storm, or you're conceding.

Either a liver shot or a broken rib looks like, shoulda been a TKO.

Ref was afraid to break up the fight

Hell her corner should have thrown the towel in

Top Bottom