• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

TKO at best, Bisping was no more out than Nick Diaz was against Daley the second time he got dropped. You can see him recovering / covering up almost right away.

I love Silva, but his time is done, he only landed that shot cos Bisping was being an idiot.

He's more out there than Bendo was when he got stopped by Dos Anjos.

Stoppages are inconsistent. We all know that. A pretty straight forward barometer for a stop imo should be when your legs go out from under you. Even if you can come back instantly, your brain just got shook so violently the signals to your body were cut off at one point. Good a sign as any.

Tbh I've written you off so many times already Mak I am surprised you're still in the UFC even though your record is really not bad and you could shock the world yet again.

SteveWD40

He's more out there than Bendo was when he got stopped by Dos Anjos.

Stoppages are inconsistent. We all know that. A pretty straight forward barometer for a stop imo should be when your legs go out from under you. Even if you can come back instantly, your brain just got shook so violently the signals to your body were cut off at one point. Good a sign as any.

Fair enough, either way Silva may have squeezed a W if he had followed up (as fighters are told to) until the ref stops it. Not sure if there was enough time though.

Mike came back strong in the 4th though, which he gets no credit for.

Ian McCall got pulled out of his fight again. The 5th time in 5 months. He already made weight but had some stomach issues and doctors deemed him unfit to fight.

icGgriu.jpg

How close do you guys think she is from being able to make 145 without dying?

I threw $10 on Boetsch by TKO.

Why not with crazy odds?

Boetsch kind of has this weird thing where he just shows up at random times. Fights you think he's gonna lose he'll just randomly win / KO the guy.

But still risky ass pick, but I don't blame you. Jacare should dominate though

Top Bottom