• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

BadAss2961

icGgriu.jpg

How close do you guys think she is from being able to make 145 without dying?
Wow, just noticed this.

Clearly bigger than Khan.

VoxPop

Hoping not to post the notlikethis.png tonight

LETS GO CANDERSON

I never thought I'd say it but I miss Goldberg. I would've at least preferred a Rogan Cormier pairing without Anik.

I could see this fight being a total blow out in either direction.

Brunson has big power and is really aggressive. Anderson is a bit older, slower and chinny so in a way I could see him getting KO'd. That said, Brunson also wreckless and leaves his chin wide open and Anderson is an expert counter striker so he could KO Brunson. If this was Prime Andy I wouldn't even think twice. Anderson by KO. I just wonder how much Anderson has in the tank still

BadAss2961

I could see this fight being a total blow out in either direction.

Brunson has big power and is really aggressive. Anderson is a bit older, slower and chinny so in a way I could see him getting KO'd. That said, Brunson also wreckless and leaves his chin wide open and Anderson is an expert counter striker so he could KO Brunson. If this was Prime Andy I wouldn't eve think twice. Anderson by KO. I just wonder how much Anderson has in the tank still
Yeah.

Anderson's developing that old man physique now.

Anderson doesn't look the same at all. He's getting some good stuff in, but yeah doesn't look anything like his prime.

His chin is holding up pretty well though. Bruson hits hard

Top Bottom