• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

VoxPop

How much did you make?

My bookie is in for a world of hurt this week. A great day of betting in general with Barcelona, Pharoah, Cotto, Porier and Hendo. These days are rare so I'm basking in it before I throw away money tomorrow on the Cavs/Warriors game.

Said it before and will say it again - UFC needs to use the smaller ring way more often. Consistently more action/finishes. It's part of what made WEC so awesome.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Something cheesy about Rothwell. Feels like he's trying too hard because he knows he's not sniffing a title shot any other way.

method=get&s=ben-rothwell-gif.gif

Heel

Something cheesy about Rothwell. Feels like he's trying too hard because he knows he's not sniffing a title shot any other way.

Have you seen the division? He's one fight away without saying a word. That pencils him into Cain's 2017 schedule.

Ben Rothwell vs. Andre Arlovski II for #1 contender in 2015. Book it, brehs.

Much like with Bader, while the record reflects that Rothwell should prob be next in line, nobody will ever believe the promo packages UFC puts together. The only way is if they really put him over as a d-bag that needs to be beaten "Look at this guy ... He shaves his back but nothing else. And what's this weird Vega hand thing he does? Root for Cain!"

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Much like with Bader, while the record reflects that Rothwell should prob be next in line, nobody will ever believe the promo packages UFC puts together. The only way is if they really put him over as a d-bag that needs to be beaten "Look at this guy ... He shaves his back but nothing else. And what's this weird Vega hand thing he does? Root for Cain!"

rothwell_vera_dance.gif

That and:

Cain/Werdum vs. Arlovski
Rothwell vs. Miocic (for No. 1 contender)
JDS vs. Overeem
Browne vs. Mitrione

And you thought the LHW division was shallow. In all honesty, if Cain loses to Werdum I can see DC stepping up to fight Werdum in order to become a two-division champion. It's not as if anything else interesting is going to happen.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I wish I could've seen that Dada 5000 card. Bareknuckle, triangle-shaped cage, international waters.

Hell, I should've taken Friday off and try to attend it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I take it Ken is not fighting in Nevada.

The Scottrade Center apparently. I never knew that place was in an Indian reservation.

This Bellator card looks pretty good all things considered. Pitbull will defend his belt. Lashley vs. Thompson 2 has a 50% chance of having a devastating KO, and we're about to see the last of Michael Chandler's brain cotton leave the building as well. That and the serious potential for Ken Shamrock to be legit killed on live TV.

FUME5

Top Bottom