• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Wrasslegaf. Hard times, my friend.

sOZCMsX.gif

Chesskid1

Banned
watching embedded 5

JDS would like to fight cain one more time, wants to beat him again

please god no

i never watched bellator so i don't know much about eddie but man he looked so bad vs cerrone, and i was excited to see what he was about. he's a can to me, expecting gilbert to demolish him.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
watching embedded 5

JDS would like to fight cain one more time, wants to beat him again

please god no

i never watched bellator so i don't know much about eddie but man he looked so bad vs cerrone. he's a can to me, expecting gilbert to demolish him.
Bellator is the best of Bad MMA. I can't recall off the top of my head any of their guys making a huge impact once they came to the UFC. Strikeforce guys on the other hand are champions and elite contenders in the UFC.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Bellator is the best of Bad MMA. I can't recall off the top of my head any of their guys making a huge impact once they came to the UFC. Strikeforce guys on the other hand are champions and elite contenders in the UFC.

God damn, I never thought Bellator was great or anything, but I figured you had to be wrong. Unless I missed somebody, the only person to fight for a Bellator title and then go on to win in the UFC...Ben Saunders, who initially got cut from UFC before going to Bellator. Next most successful ex-Bellator prospect was Jay Heiron, with one decision loss and one thirty second knockout loss.

Guru-Guru

Banned
watching embedded 5

JDS would like to fight cain one more time, wants to beat him again.
He honestly has taken a ridiculous amount of damage in the last 2 fights with Cain, same with against Miocic. He ate some hard shots from Hunt too. If he cared about his health he should probably retire, but I am sure he will stick around for another 4-5 years and get some more serious brain damage.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Yup.

Lombard looked like he was shaking off the "Lolbard" moniker at 170. Then he got got.

Alvarez would probably have to drop to 145 to have any luck at getting a title shot.

Saunders is Saunders. No expectations whatsoever.

On the other hand, five current UFC champions (Cain, Werdum, DC, Lawler, Rousey) are former Strikeforce fighters; guys like Rockhold, Jacare, Woodley, Melendez are potential No. 1 contenders; and even second-string guys like OSP, Bobby Green, Mousasi are proving themselves as good additions to the roster.

If Bellator was bought by Zuffa tomorrow, then I could only see the UFC taking their current champions and their heavyweight division. There's generally nothing there. I hope Coker can transform Bellator into a Strikeforce-quality organisation though.

she looks like she eased up on the gas/juice a bit. looks gud

I noticed in the last Embedded that someone got to her about taking care of the mustache too. Too bad they didn't do that during TUF. Because her "confessional" videos on TUF were like watching a vintage Keith Hernandez interview. She came off annoying enough after getting the second chance that the audience didn't need such a distraction.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Thought the Kimbo-Shamrock fight was today, told the DJ to put it on but it's only the countdown show. At least I wasn't met with 1,000 ways to Die.

Dude is a model. Aldo needs to hire him during fight week and expose Conor as a fraud. Conor would probably get his world crushed and get his ass beat.

Or Dana could put him on the payroll and make him disappear.

Geez Aldo, call a sponsor and have them hire this model for fight week. No dime is spent by Aldo, sponsor gets the model all over the media wearing their shirt, and everyone is happy except for Conor and Dana.

MjFrancis

I get having inspiration and all, but Conor has jacked Muhammad Ali's charm and combined it with Josh Mario John's appearance like he was in some kind of create-a-character simulation for a video game.

My wife thought it was a Conor at first glance, thought he had been cleaned up real nice and started getting better tattoos. Worked out more too.

Connors tattoos look so cheap in comparison. Even his body isnt as trained as the models.

Connor is a bums version of Josh Mario. Matter of fact Aldo needs to call Connor a Josh Mario wannabe at the final press conference the same way Flair told HBK hes a wannabe.

Top Bottom