• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Lazyslob

Banned
man they really arent selling dillaschlong and barao at all. a title fight and no press for this what so ever. 70 million and 6 years for reebok woo hoo! fucking gross

instead they are interviewing this no one cm punk. only fat middle age white guys care about this goober. cant wait till he gets smashed

Guru-Guru

Banned
I'll watch tomorrow's card, but I pretty much expect Barao-Dillashaw 2 to go the same as the 1st fight, except maybe Dillashaw will not tag him in the 1st, maybe the 2nd or 3rd instead. I'm not that excited, tbh.

Yaari

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
that cup shot
0219_nnle.gif

Yaari

Yves Lavigne is complete shit. He didn't catch those clearly illegal elbows to the back of the head. Kicks to the head, and that stand-up was ridiculous.

I want to see Tate vs. Rousey 3 as much as anyone would want to see Edgar vs. Maynard 4.

Eye seems to have good technique but once she starts getting into exchanges or tries to punch moving forward it all falls apart. If she can work on that, her stand up would be a hell of a lot stronger.

Chesskid1

Banned
maybe i fell for ufc's barao hype train but the first fight w/ TJ was amazing, felt like a magical moment with TJ able to overcome. hope this fight is great.

renan loses i guess he finally changes weight class?

Barao is vicious, TJ's first win was pretty remarkable

If he can beat him again he should be champ for quite some time.........barring someone dropping down from 145 :p

Top Bottom