• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
apparently from that lohan playboy issue
j3LOM.jpg

dat first paragraph

0368_3jrs.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Eh? If she was doing Playboy, we would have heard before this right? Especially since it's next month.

I don't want to get excited just yet.

EDIT - I bet it's just one of those non-nude cockteases. There's no way naked Brittney Palmer gets treated as an afterthought.

Boogie

I won the backstage pass for UFC 140

Anyone know what I can expect tomorrow when I go for the tour and stuff?

I expect that I will show up and arrest you on a bullshit charge of experiencing more MMA awesomeness than me.

Don't bitch about the cuffs being too tight, 'cause I ain't loosening them...

Shoot, I made the rest of my picks last night after watching some videos of the guys I never heard of, but they didn't save. Only the first picks I made when first signing up are still there. Swear I hit the save button.

I coulda told you all you needed to know about Karl Pilkington :b
Ya I had been meaning to ask you but forgot and then that guy's avatar was right there when I went into the stupid ? thread.

On Brittney's Playboy, I'm with Chamber on the skepticism. All I see is a bunch of blog reposts of her quote saying she would pose if asked, but hadn't been asked. I'm on her fb and haven't seen any mention of it. I think it's a horribly cruel joke.

It came out this week and it was awesome.
Cool, thanks, picked it up last night. Ya, it's pretty good.

ShaneB

Joined the pool and made my picks. I think some of them contradict the picks I made on the 360 UFC app, but ah well. Maybe I'll be right somewhere.

Wow @ this BAMMA show...

I sincerely hope HDNet isn't considering paying BAMMA for this shitty feed. One hour into the event, and they still can't get it working at a semi-watchable level.

Amazing that it seems the feed goes out for the entirety of the actual fights, yet appears magically as soon as the fights are over, so we get to see most of the interviews and crap we don't really care about.

Forgot it was on. Hopefully I can catch the Manuwa fight somewhere.

You should check out the M-1 card from last night. 5 fights 5 finishes.

Already saw it. I'm hoping HDNet will have the replay of BAMMA late tonight, but who knows?

These are the things these mid-sized promotions do that just kill me. If you are running a show, getting your feed out to all your broadcast partners has to be priority #1. No excuses, it's showtime. HDNet gave them literally an hour to get their shit together, broadcasting a terrible feed, with dead air most of the time in the duration between pixelated crap and audio drops. BAMMA really dropped the ball here, and probably will end up missing the $$$ from the USA for not being able to deliver the feed.

What exactly made the stream bad?

It simply was a black screen with a crawl at the bottom saying they were having difficulties with the feed from London 80% of the time. Then it would come back like pixels rebuilding for a few seconds, be on for about 45 sec. then the audio would drop, the pixels would go, and the screen would go blank again. Rinse. Repeat. For an hour.

I got to see Kos get denied at the Yard House in Fresno. He was pissed. Him and his friend were not dressed appropriately.

BTW, no fucking way he is under 200 pounds. I weigh 190 at an inch smaller and made me look like a twig.

Top Bottom