• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nick Diaz should have been disguised as an orderly and attacked GSP with a bedpan. That's how you build a feud, Dana.

kzI1c.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Not one bit. I didn't even remember until today when I saw an article for it on sherdog. The other mma sites are too busy with UFC 140's post coverage or the Overeem stuff.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
UFC 142: Aldo vs. Mendes Prelims Air in 2-Hour Special on FX
Posted on December 13, 2011 by Damon Martin

The UFC once again heads to Brazil on Jan 14 for UFC 142 and the prelims will be showcased in a two-hour special on FX.

Yes, less Fuel TV, more FX.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The Overeem saga continues today.

-Today he takes a urine test in Britain (PEDs).
-Results will available around the 20th.
-At around that time, he'll have to go to Vegas for another urine test (PEDs).
-then there's the fight night tests (PEDs and abusive drugs).
-THEN there's two more random tests within 6 months of the fight (PEDs).

I have to admit, I'm nervous this fight might not happen and if it does and when he wins, the result will be no contested.

yacobod

Banned
Yaco,

Are we still on for that Avatar bet?

ya, Heel and Capt will be rocking sweet Brocktober avatars after the fight. 2012 will be Brocktoberfest. The comedy will be off the charts when Brock rocks him standing and then plays basketball with his head on the mat.

This is going to be like Rocky 4. Brock is going to show Reem and his hi-tech horse roids what a diet of good ol' American prairie dog hunting meat and potatoes can do.

yacobod

Banned
conduit is trash. wow he beat dan hardy and some korean tomato stun can. he's going to get tooled standing by the stockton slap.

yacobod

Banned
you have to admire ninja keeping up his schtick trolling fedor, but i'm not even sure who he's directing it at anymore because nobody really responds to it anymore.

Heel

I want to go on record and say I look forward to watching Nick Diaz fights. Win or lose he's coming to scrap. Same goes for Nate. I just like giving yaco a hard time. :)

dream

Jesus, Vanderlei becomes Dana's lap dog ("yes sir mr dana, you happy i happy boss") and he gets punished by having to fight Vitor? ):

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm a machida fan!

but yeah, mostly lurk this thread for news updates

Aoki would do pretty good in the UFC as a FW. As long as he doesn't go to the 155lb shark tank and Reem is gonna destroy Brock, and I like Brock too.

I just wanna see Cain get his ass kicked again so his fans can shut up about him being better than Fedor with his 9 can crushing wins. I hope to see Mir/Cain and I can't believe I would root for Mir.

I never thought I would also be cheering for Rashad Evans to beat Davis as well. Things are gettin weird.

MjFrancis

I hope to see Mir/Cain and I can't believe I would root for Mir.
For someone who has subjected me to two of the most boring fights in MMA history, I think Mir has redeemed himself a little with his last victory. MMA is like baseball in that, when it's good, it's real fun to watch, but when it's boring, your only refuge is beer and company. God help you if you forgot to bring one or the other when watching the fight.

Top Bottom