• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

MjFrancis

They both harshed my Brittney buzz. All I could think was, huh, what would Overeem look like with Brittney's underboobs.
The Cyborg pic harshed my buzz. But I'm thankful that your Overeem/Britney hybrid creature is unimaginable by my video game-addled brain.

ORDER UFC 141 FOR FREE ON XBOX LIVE NOW.

GO..GO..GO...GO!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to order this. I'm probably working that night, but that doesn't matter. I'm supporting this.

agrajag

Banned
AhCPAZQCIAASu1P.jpg

Jared Rosholt is a 3X NCAA All American rassler that's helping Overeem train.

Also, a lot of people are saying that Overeem is a lot shorter than his billed height as 6'5" and that he's really 6'2" or something. Rosholt, standing next to him is officially billed as 6'2"

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

yacobod

Banned
since Chamber and Capt are slacking:

AhHPfpbCIAAcDYQ%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

and for the reem fans:

shogun-owns-overeem-o.gif

overeem.gif

overeem-quits-o.gif

except it's going to be brock's donkey kong gnp lighting up reem's weak chin instead of a bunch of 205# guys.

Do any of my mixed martial friends want my Humble Indie Bundle 3 key?
is this a steam gift friend?

ShaneB

Will be home without my xbox for 141, so ah well. It doesn't start until 11pm as well =/ I'll likely be out to watch it with my brother perhaps, so it's not all bad.

EYEL1NER

Almost got a free UFC event. Damn... wife is an hour away from my Xbox and by the time I got a hold of a buddy on the phone, people on CAG were reporting it being sold out.
Oh well, I'll check out the official thread after it's over to see the results I suppose. It's awesome some people were able to get a bunch of free events I guess. I just wish I would have been one of them.

pr0cs

niiiice, I'm glad I went home at lunch to 'order' 141 on the xbox.
how the fuck does it work off xbox live? Can you pause , rewind or 100% live and if you miss anything or need to take a piss you're SOL?

BLACKLAC

niiiice, I'm glad I went home at lunch to 'order' 141 on the xbox.
how the fuck does it work off xbox live? Can you pause , rewind or 100% live and if you miss anything or need to take a piss you're SOL?

You can pause and rewind all you want :).

Sorry to those that missed it :(.

TheNatural

My Member!
Oh and Brock got off so easy, he should have been jailed for four years!

WinnipegFreePress.com is reporting that UFC heavyweight fighter Brock Lesnar has plead guilty to "improper tagging of an animal" on a November 2010 hunting trip. The other two charges were dropped. Lesnar will pay a $1,725 fine and his hunting license will be suspended for six months.

Heel

Hello friends. I've returned from a self-imposed technology ban while on vacation in Mexico.

I did end up replacing The Bad MMA with The Bad Boxing at a hotel bar on Saturday. The local boxing fans love Cah-yeen Velasquez and agreed with MMA-GAF on him being The #1 Heavyweight of All Time.

No Strikeforce to be seen. Melendez and Masvidal were met with blank stares.

Too bad I didn't have my phone on me or I would've got it on video. That night was MMA-GAF gold for sure. Whoever said I was drunk and cackling somewhere was right on the money.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Nah, they're just going around Europe for a USO tour or some shit like that. She's on a bus with a few fighters. Plus, I believe, he is friendzoned.

THANK GSP! I can always count on my dear friend Capt to return sense to this thread.

And I'm also pleased the glue that holds MMA-GAF together has returned. Welcome back Heel.

BLACKLAC

Twitter

UFConXboxLIVE: Due to overwhelming demand, additional free Pay-Per-Views for UFC 141 will be released prior to the event. Keep following for more details.

rluckin The UFC for Xbox LIVE app is up and running. Our 25k free spots sold out in 3 hours! Follow @UFConXboxLIVE 4-more chances to get in for free 36 minutes ago

Retweeted by UFConXboxLIVE

YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom