• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

yacobod

Banned
If you spent more time with your MMA GAF brothers instead of discussing the pros and cons of supernatural pro wrestling characters in the other sports entertainment thread, you would have known that.

i'd imagine pro wrestling offers more enjoyment than this chicago bulls game. they have 28 points in the 3rd quarter, WTF.

AiTM

Banned
6ghqpjd1x20.gif

ginatowel2.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
90% is trolling already. We need more straight men as foils, not more heels.
Some time we just claim it's trolling to save face after we post stupid shit.

I can't be the only one who does that ):

i'd imagine pro wrestling offers more enjoyment than this chicago bulls game. they have 28 points in the 3rd quarter, WTF.

Atlanta is playing great defense and the Bulls only have one player who can dribble the ball. I fear we're in for a similar ending as last season.

If you spent more time with your MMA GAF brothers instead of discussing the pros and cons of supernatural pro wrestling characters in the other sports entertainment thread, you would have known that.

As someone who frequents the Action Soap Opera™ thread, and lurks this one only to appear for PPVs/live events, I take offense to this comment. Arguing the worth of supernatural Sports Entertainers is conversation of the highest quality.

Heel

I'm not beyond doing a run-in on Wrassle-GAF. I admit I've been quietly watching on-and-off since CM Punk's pipe bombing.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Within 2 years I predict a merger of MMA-GAF and Wrassle-GAF into one giant Sports Entertainment conglomerate.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Don't cross the streams. Last time I watched wrasslin was probably 10+ years ago. Is it still not watchable?

I was just wondering when Makler became a big fan of Tim The Barbarian Boetsch.

Haha even though I prob shouldn't I'll take that as a compliment anyway. Actually now that he dropped a class I am beginning to like him. And he lives 30 minutes away from me (Sunbury).

BTW - Scotty Jorgensen is standing next to me in my avatar.

Heel

One day EviLore will lead us to the promise land. We need to develop better story lines and personalities if we want to be mainstream. Right dream?

yacobod

Banned
Nope. Although mine is not a good representative of how I look. I'm two weeks into a cut after a bulking phase.

having a picture w/out a mug covering 60% of your face and a hoody would help.

and honestly unless you're anthony johnson, you are wasting your time cutting and bulking.

rumble-june.jpg

Heel

I've noticed MMA-GAF has really been caught up in ring girl discussion recently, but I have to ask...

How many days until Britney's Playboy?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I've noticed MMA-GAF has really been caught up in ring girl discussion recently, but I have to ask...

How many days until Britney's Playboy?

Probably leak around the 3rd week of this month.

BTW, how sad is it that it bothers me the rest of you will get to see her naked? God I need to get laid.

iudPPYXe0XXp5.jpg

MjFrancis

Some time we just claim it's trolling to save face after we post stupid shit.

I can't be the only one who does that ):
I've considered it. Instead, I've just stood by the stupidest of stupid comments I've made like a stone-faced ideologue. I'll add my poor picks and wildly inaccurate assessments to mental list of MMA failures.

MjFrancis

Meanwhile, I'll stand by my pick of Cowboy as the next superstar of 155# MMA. Who was I to know he took his blocking tips for the Diaz fight from a fucking punching bag?

Someone out there should cut everything from that fight except Diaz's hits to Cerrone's face. It would be epic.

AiTM

Banned
I think a new curse is forming in the 155 division. Its the " hes the next up and comer/ title contender status" curse.

-Dunham
-Pettis
-Miller
-Guillard
-Cowboy

Up next....Nate Diaz

yacobod

Banned
i have a feeling that aldo has been fighting down to his level of competition lately, i think he's going to come out and ether mendes to get people talking about him again after some uninspired title defenses.

Heel

i have a feeling that aldo has been fighting down to his level of competition lately, i think he's going to come out and ether mendes to get people talking about him again after some uninspired title defenses.

He could easily get the Faber treatment. I have a good feeling though.

Top Bottom