• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
s2F4h.png

TheNatural

My Member!

Haha, well played.

Just wanted a bump to the new page so I could say how shitty it is we have a pool going with nothing for the winner. So, I have a couple of PRIDE DVD's I got from the local trade-in second hand store, so the leader of the Sherdog pool on June 3, 2012 (or earlier, depending on when the last eligible event is then if there's a long ass gap) gets both DVD's. As long as you long live in fucking Zimbabwe or something where it costs me $50 to ship a couple of DVD's.

I might throw in some more depending on what I end up with around then, I have some more credit there. I saw one really, really bad MMA DVD of some no name federation I might go back and pick up for the hell of it.

There you go, winner take all, to be the man, you gotta BEAT the man.

PS - Bad MMA stream would be awesome, that sounds like a plan as well

Heel

Man, I called a perfect decision upset but the judges robbed me of 210 points. I would've had Mark Hunt status for sure!

Haha, well played.

Just wanted a bump to the new page so I could say how shitty it is we have a pool going with nothing for the winner. So, I have a couple of PRIDE DVD's I got from the local trade-in second hand store, so the leader of the Sherdog pool on June 3, 2012 (or earlier, depending on when the last eligible event is then if there's a long ass gap) gets both DVD's. As long as you long live in fucking Zimbabwe or something where it costs me $50 to ship a couple of DVD's.

I might throw in some more depending on what I end up with around then, I have some more credit there. I saw one really, really bad MMA DVD of some no name federation I might go back and pick up for the hell of it.

There you go, winner take all, to be the man, you gotta BEAT the man.

PS - Bad MMA stream would be awesome, that sounds like a plan as well

This is cool of you, friend. I'll try to think up a prize too.

TheNatural

My Member!
Man, I called a perfect decision upset but the judges robbed me of 210 points. I would've had Mark Hunt status for sure!

This is cool of you, friend. I'll try to think up a prize too.

I also reserve the right to delay the end up to two weeks if an MMA event with either Dan Severn or Andre Arlovski is a pool option afterwards. Three weeks if they're fighting each other.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Tips in.

Would anyone actually be interesting in a pooled bet?

Keep 80% of the winning divided up equally, 10% goes in for the next event, 10% to a charity..........or 5% to charity, tipper gets an extra 5%. Work something out for who tips or if it goes of general consensus.

Heel

I'm down if we start with a clean pool, play with people who have actually posted in the thread, and keep the buy-in at a level where people have fun and don't kill themselves when they get Cecil'd.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Nicknames: "Читер"

I don't know what means is but it looks Russian. Ha, even the Russians are disappointed with Rumble's antics.

edit: just google translated it. It means "cheater".

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Rumble's weight today is 204.2

Maybe I'm ignorant of something, but why doesn't Rumble just fight at LHW? He's physically built for that division (good reach, height, etc) and it would mean he doesn't have to have such drastic cuts. Is his drive to get an advantage that great he's willing to risk fucking up his kidneys cutting 50lbs every time he fights?

Tonight is going to be a huge wake up for Dana. The only people watching the fights will be the people posting in this thread minus me and Yaco.

Patriots vs Broncos is going to put up huge numbers.

Top Bottom