• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Heel

Tonight is going to be a huge wake up for Dana. The only people watching the fights will be the people posting in this thread minus me and Yaco.

Patriots vs Broncos is going to put up huge numbers.

Gonna catch Saints vs. Niners for sure.

I don't see Patriots vs. Broncos going much differently than a few weeks ago. Pats getting Tebow Time'd would be hilarious though. I'll probably switch over in the 4th if it's close.

yacobod

Banned
i'm probably going to order the card and watch the pats/broncos game live. i will DVR the ppv and flip over to the UFC full time if the game is a blow out.

pats getting tebow'd would be the best troll of the year so far. the bears losing to the tebows was probably the low point of the reason for me, but now i've learned to embrace the comedy of the denver tebows. and i'm not going to hate, he seems to be a pretty good guy off the field.

Maybe I'm ignorant of something, but why doesn't Rumble just fight at LHW? He's physically built for that division (good reach, height, etc) and it would mean he doesn't have to have such drastic cuts. Is his drive to get an advantage that great he's willing to risk fucking up his kidneys cutting 50lbs every time he fights?

Apple Crumble said:
I’m already laughing at what ppl are saying. Yeah it was for medical reason and I did what the UFC Dr Told me to do. Believe it or don’t I give a f**k cuz the ppl close to me were freaking out but I’m still alive and something like this has never happen before. Say what you want I’m still gonna do my thang. You try not having feeling in your legs and can’t move then and see how you look at life after that

He's still alive, so what's the problem?

Idk, someone on here trained with him; maybe they can shed some light on his psychology.

Gonna catch Saints vs. Niners for sure.

I don't see Patriots vs. Broncos going much differently than a few weeks ago. Pats getting Tebow Time'd would be hilarious though. I'll probably switch over in the 4th if it's close.
I'm going to miss the first half of the Niners game.

But Tom getting Tebow'd would be the best thing to ever happen to the NFL. Also, it will help once the Niners get blown out :(

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I fucking despise both the Patriots and Tebow so I'll watch this card instead of that game.

No early prelims conflicting with the first game for me though. I am rooting hard for the Saints to beat the 49ers since I want dynamic passing football to triumph over dinosaur rushing football.

yacobod

Banned
i honestly think the 49ers are going to punch the saints in the mouth and win. brees passing record is a bigger sham then the new home run records in baseball.

Heel

i honestly think the 49ers are going to punch the saints in the mouth and win. brees passing record is a bigger sham then the new home run records in baseball.

I wouldn't mind seeing Packers vs. Saints II. That season opener was a great game.

I'm warming up to Tebow for humbling a friend of mine who's a Steelers fan. He almost single-handedly numbed the pain of being a Cowboys fan for me.

yacobod

Banned
being a Cowboys fan and a Heel goes hand in hand. are you by chance also a Lakers and Yankees fan?

Ya Saints/Packers 2 would potentially be fun, but I think 49ers style of play could pose an interesting matchup for the Packers. I think the Packers are going to roll the Giants tomorrow though.

Heel

being a Cowboys fan and a Heel goes hand in hand. are you by chance also a Lakers and Yankees fan?

Ya Saints/Packers 2 would potentially be fun, but I think 49ers style of play could pose an interesting matchup for the Packers. I think the Packers are going to roll the Giants tomorrow though.

Hahaha, hey, you can't say I'm a front-runner fan when we've won one playoff game since 1996. I've stuck with this team through thick-and-thin. Mostly thin.

yacobod

Banned
No I'm just joking, the Cowboys have been kind of rendered as an also ran in the NFL since the 90s.

I can't say that I'm any better, just home town homer for all my teams.

zeeaykay

Does anyone know if you can pause UFC on XBOX LIVE app and then resume it at the same spot an hour later? Because that's what I'll be hoping to do if the broncos game is close at all.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Kings?

inVE33b8XVS4b.gif

I just watched the Rumble Fight Diary on the Xbox app. Forget LHW even .. that guy looks like he should be friggin heavyweight. Seriously he's bigger and more ripped than Mir. His biceps are enormous at walking weight.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's gonna be fun when Dana gets to Vince levels of insanity.
Booking Jon Jones to fight at every PPV?

Sonnen dissing the inner workings of the company?

The Diaz bros having a tag team match?

A midget defeating Aldo for the featherweight championship, thus effectively killing the belt?

I need this now.

The Diaz bros having a tag team match?

Or better yet, Nate starts the fight and after awhile somehow falls out of the cage and rolls under it and Nick pops out on the other side and gets in but Steve Mazagatti doesn't notice the difference and the fight proceeds.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Or better yet, Nate starts the fight and after awhile somehow falls out of the cage and rolls under it and Nick pops out on the other side and gets in but Steve Mazagatti doesn't notice the difference and the fight proceeds.
Twin magic!

G9Xrc.jpg

dream now hates me for comparing the Diaz bros to the Bellas.

Haha! I did pick Mendes, but not for that reason.

I'm gonna be pissed at sherdog if mendes wins because I had him picked too but those annoying percentages on the left convinced me to change my mind. I hate those percentages! I wish I could hide them.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Fun 2 hours of jits today.

Ugh.

Top Bottom