• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I suggest everyone message fellow MMA fan and BJJ practitioner EvilLore and have your voices heard.

A NeoGAF sticky is our Griffin vs. Bonnar. Give us the platform and we'll deliver.
Yeah... i dont want to get banned.

Which one was more epic: Griffin Vs Bonnar or Henderson Vs Rua ??

Dwayne

djDLK.jpg

Tito's looking rather slick these days.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Sorry MMA-gaf, I know this isn't NBA-gaf, but I must share the wonderful news.

Ryan Hollins aka the worst basketball player on earth, has been cut. I have been waiting for this day to come!

O2DP6.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
We could just have a seasonal thread for 2-3 months and our shadow member Evilore could sticky it.

Supposedly it started here, then stuff was posted in the nba thread about said thread. Then there's this, whose name I've never even seen in the thread.

TheNatural

My Member!
WTF is wrong with you guys. This doesn't need the attention of a sticky thread. Right now is the perfect mix of shit talking, MMA, and gifs.

This shit's chess, it ain't checkers. You guys talk that crazy shit, I'll make sure that blood gets to the lab. You wanna walk your baby nuts around the block, you won't make it to the corner, but if you're cool, *if* you're cool... then you're a hero.

dream

Then again, the trend in the mixed martials is to score more points than your opponent, making it very much a sport.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
WTF is wrong with you guys. This doesn't need the attention of a sticky thread. Right now is the perfect mix of shit talking, MMA, and gifs.

This shit's chess, it ain't checkers. You guys talk that crazy shit, I'll make sure that blood gets to the lab. You wanna walk your baby nuts around the block, you won't make it to the corner, but if you're cool, *if* you're cool... then you're a hero.

Wat

dream

I guess to summarize, I don't see many pros in being stickied (just like I don't see many pros in the Ultimate--heyo!), but I do see a lot of cons in being stickied (just like I see a lot of cons in the Ultimate--heyo!!).

TheNatural

My Member!
I guess to summarize, I don't see many pros in being stickied (just like I don't see many pros in the Ultimate--heyo!), but I do see a lot of cons in being stickied (just like I see a lot of cons in the Ultimate--heyo!!).

Wait, are you talking about MMA .. or the NBA?

bbsP5.gif

yacobod

Banned
i don't know if semi-legal human cock fighting is fit for the mainstream. perhaps our esteemed colleagues dream and Natural are right. sports entertainment is fit for the underground.

TheNatural

My Member!
i don't know if semi-legal human cock fighting is fit for the mainstream. perhaps our esteemed colleagues dream and Natural are right. sports entertainment is fit for the underground.

ILLEGAL? HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS A LEGITIMATE SPORT! Thanks to those fans who supposed us underground all those years when we weren't sanctioned. Fuck the law!

Wait, you're streaming our shows? Fuck you! That's illegal! I'm going to sue you just for just watching it!

ILLEGAL? HOW DARE YOU! THIS IS A LEGITIMATE SPORT!
Chael Sonnen said:
You know, these guys want to talk about God. 'Oh, I want to thank God. I want to thank God.' Listen, I'm a God-fearing man, go to church every Sunday and have since I was a boy. But if I ever found out that God cared one way or another about a borderline illegal fist-fight on Saturday night, I would be so greatly disappointed that it would make rethink my entire belief system.
I'll trust The Voice Of Reason on this, thank you very much.

TheNatural

My Member!
I'll trust The Voice Of Reason on this, thank you very much.

Point being, being historically underground and borderline illegal and supporting it despite this = "hay thx for the support, fuck the law." Watching an "illegal" stream to actually keep up with the sport as a fan and support it in other ways, "fuck you thats illegal!"

The irony.

last time i saw that many cons was at the cauliflower alley club reunion

yacobod

Banned
We need to recruit a female poster into our fold so we can develop enough clout to start shutting down threads and banning people.

Top Bottom