• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

yacobod

Banned
FrontRowBrian said:
@FrontRowBrian: The legendary "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will serve as Chael Sonnen's Strength and Conditioning consultant for the Anderson Silva camp."

@FrontRowBrian: And yes, I am very serious about this. Austin and Sonnen talk regularly. Good friends. Austin wants to help in any way possible.

Chael taking the sports entertainment to a new level.

TheNatural

My Member!
because you regularly go on dick hunts.

kid_ballkicking_fail1.gif

Bones Jones is trying to decide on what song to walk out to when he fights Evans

I suggested War - Why Can't we be Friends

Lets all use our collective-GAF clout and get him to actually notice and do it

It would be awe------some, just like when Homer fought Tatum with Michael Buffer doing the introductions lol.....

I may be a tad drunk too

ShaneB

This is what I picture happening if a mma-gaf meet up ever happened at an event.

Re: Bellator last night... http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2012/04/07/bellator64_ben_askren_douglas_lima_welterweight/

Eh, during GSP vs Shields a fight broke up near where I was sitting and people stopped watching the cage and turned to the idiots trying to fight while not tripping over their seats and down the 500 level........the cops came to take them away and one cop was laughing his ass off and asked how much we paid for our tix cause he was getting 600 dollars to work paid-duty for the event

Hahaha........Jones says he is going to use this for his walkout song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZX9kLrzaic&feature=youtu.be

Dana and co. should just bite the bullet, sit JDS and let Cain and Mir headline the PPV. Then you can have the Cain/Mir winner fight him a couple months later, or the Cormier/Barnett winner.

If you had asked me 2 years ago I would've never believed that I think that's the most exciting HW title fight combo right now.

Also - WTF at the ad on JDS's pants. Its at an appropriate location.

Heel

JDS is gonna dance around tubby harder than Condwuit danced around Diaz.

Sounds about right. The only way this fight is boring is if Decision Dos Santos shows up. Hunt is coming for that chin regardless, brah. You don't like fun fights?

JDS vs. Mir, on the other hand...

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hendo should fight JDS.

And if he wins, he should still get his shot against Jones.

And if he wins that then he retires like a boss.

dream

I like how our good friend sien916 has become a total unapologetic Apple whore.

edit: I don't mean that ironically. I genuinely like this.

Heel

I like how our good friend sien916 has become a total unapologetic Apple whore.

edit: I don't mean that ironically. I genuinely like this.

This Droid X really disgusts me now. I don't want a phone with a 4+ inch screen until Apple tells me otherwise.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If you had asked me 2 years ago I would've never believed that I think that's the most exciting HW title fight combo right now.

You would have been right two years ago. MMA-GAF memes aside, Hunt would get his ass killed against JDS. I'd rather see JDS/Murr, just because I like seeing Murr unconscious.

Top Bottom