• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

uxR5q.jpg

Discuss

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
yacobod said:
poorly. it's going to be funny when he gets beat up by bisping.

Yeah I think people hate Bisping so much that many have convinced themselves that Mayhem is a lot better than he actually is.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Brian Fellows said:
Yeah I think people hate Bisping so much that many have convinced themselves that Mayhem is a lot better than he actually is.
Nobody who got tooled by the 2010 version of Wanderlei Silva should be much of a favorite against anyone.

polyh3dron said:
There is nothing I dislike more than going to a bar to watch UFC on their nice big plasma TVs only to find out that when the PPV comes on it's all stretched and looks like shit. They should make HD the only option for bars, they all have HDTVs.

Yup, when we went from one HD projector to lots of HDTVs we switched to HD UFC........but some people at work throw on sports and don't even check to see if its an HD channel, they are pretty lame

Angry TUF spoiler -->
Fuckin Akira with the first win for Bisping. By cheating no less. I was praying he lost. That motherfucker tapped damnit!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Maklershed said:
Angry TUF spoiler -->
Fuckin Akira with the first win for Bisping. By cheating no less. I was praying he lost. That motherfucker tapped damnit!
Yeah, he tapped. Not sure how Herb didn't see that.

thirty

Banned
I thought the rules made it clear, 3 taps is an official tap out, not 1, not 2. I praise akira for being smart, beside the other guy deserved to lose by trying to out box akira when he clearly had the wrestling advantage.

Heel

thirty said:
I thought the rules made it clear, 3 taps is an official tap out, not 1, not 2. I praise akira for being smart, beside the other guy deserved to lose by trying to out box akira when he clearly had the wrestling advantage.

Yep. If he hates Akira so much, he should've cranked it like Palhares until the ref stepped in. And if he doesn't like the decision, Akira will be waiting in the garden at 7pm.

alr1ghtstart said:
Pat Barry & CroCop singing in the car
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmD_8wFFTUU

The bromance has reached new heights!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
thirty said:
He did the Brazilian tap where you hope the guy releases the hold and the ref doesn't notice. Same thing Chael tried to do with Silva and Filho. It worked so good for him but he still tapped.

Besides, Akira is a douchebag so I hope he gets a beatdown in his next fight.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
sien916 said:
Yep. If he hates Akira so much, he should've cranked it like Palhares until the ref stepped in. And if he doesn't like the decision, Akira will be waiting in the garden at 7pm.
Why would you recommend this? :(

Heel

Chamber said:
Why would you recommend this? :(

Hahaha...the difference being until the ref steps in, not well after the fact like Mr. Harris. If he let go before then he has no room to complain. It's the ref's job to stop the fight, not his opponent.

Heel

Why does Bisping insist that people have him all wrong? I mean, has this season of TUF done anything to sway your opinion of him? It's completely status quo Bisping. Someone should let him know there's no turning back. Time to give up pretending you're taking the moral high ground, lay it on thick and go full blown heel.

People would've actually cheered for Chael if this season went down as planned...think about that. It's time for him to accept he'll never be a fan favorite and embrace the heat.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
sien916 said:
Why does Bisping insist that people have him all wrong? I mean, has this season of TUF done anything to sway your opinion of him? It's completely status quo Bisping. Someone should let him know there's no turning back. Time to give up pretending you're taking the moral high ground, lay it on thick and go full blown heel.

People would've actually cheered for Chael if this season went down as planned...think about that. It's time for him to accept he'll never be a fan favorite and embrace the heat.
He's not pretending. Bisping honestly thinks he's a nice and likeable guy. You have to appreciate that level of delusion.

Top Bottom