• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Chamber

love on your sleeve
sien916 said:
Hahaha. Let the games begin.

More Overeem. More GSP. More wrestling! :)
tTW0C.jpg

yacobod

Banned
contrary to common perception, i don't have a problem with wrestling when i get to see some good gnp and submissions. latest 2 examples in big fights were bendo vs miller or chael vs stann.

Chamber said:
We share a city and an affinity for double leg takedowns.

You and Yaco should hang out and talk about Canadians only NFL team. Dem Bears.

and Yaco, Reem is going to knee Brock in the face when he goes in from the takedown.

yacobod

Banned
CaptYamato said:
and Yaco, Reem is going to knee Brock in the face when he goes in from the takedown.

true, or his porcelain chin gets cracked by brock standing and then he gets pounded out with hammer fists.

Heel

I hope it happens. I've locked yaco into a contract that would make Dana White blush. The stipulation is the avatar is to be used until the loser's next fight. Clearly Overeem is going to send Lesnar into retirement, meaning yaco will be using his avatar............FOREVER.

pAKqG.jpg

yacobod

Banned
sien's embracing his inner heel, he's giving new chael sonnen type stipulations every time the avatar bet comes up, i love it.

dream

I remember, like, 8 or 9 years ago when Jeremy Horn or one of those guys tried to talk up Wiuff as MMA's Brock Lesnar.

yacobod

Banned
dream said:
I remember, like, 8 or 9 years ago when Jeremy Horn or one of those guys tried to talk up Wiuff as MMA's Brock Lesnar.

well it fit's bellator's production values, it looks like it aired 8 or 9 years ago.

dream

Fucking embarrassing.

Congratulations to Travis Wiuff, the new lineal Bellator light heavyweight champion of Bellator.

Top Bottom