• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

jaUrl.gif

sien916 said:
I guess Efrain Escudero is fighting after the main card? I didn't even know he signed to Bellator.
lol he doesn't even get aired on Bellator, ice cold.

he sure as shit stunk up UFC 114 with his glorified sparring session, so fuck that guy

Heel

polyh3dron said:
lol he doesn't even get aired on Bellator, ice cold.

he sure as shit stunk up UFC 114 with his glorified sparring session, so fuck that guy

Haha yeah, not even on the prelim stream. Pretty weird considering they had 45 minutes to burn before the main card started.

Heel

polyh3dron said:
WARRRRRRR VILA

fucking love this dude

Genghis Con Films had a documentary series earlier this year called Miami Hustle highlighting MMA fighters from the area. They had a great episode on Vila before he even made it to Bellator. Everything is marked as private for some reason though. Worth checking out if you can find them.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Kenny "KenFlo" Florian said:
"I still love this sport tremendously and still want to be a part of it. I know myself and it's not even just being competitive, but it's just being there learning and competing. There's still very much a fire burning there so I'm going to do it.... I didn't get in this to be second-best, of course. But at the same time, not everybody can be a champion. I'm just going to go back to 155, work my way up, take it one fight at a time and see where it puts me. I think there's exciting fights out there for me, there's still challenges out there for me, there's still things I'd like to try to improve on and that's the main thing. I don't necessarily have the title in my eyes, but I do have my own personal goals as far as the technical level that I want to get to."
Kenny back at 155. Rejoice!

MjFrancis

yacobod said:
mma legend respect

anderson silva wishes he had mirko's highlight reel.
Yeah, it wasn't until someone in the previous thread (probably you yacobod) pointed out that he had one of the best highlight reels in MMA that I really gave it thought. I watched the highlight reel I linked to three times over and it only got more awesome each time.

yacobod

Banned
CaptYamato said:
Ninja is a Raiders fan. Do you really expect him to respect a legend like CC if he can't even respect himself?

if he's a raiders fan, then even more reason to be a CC fan. neither have been relevant in ages.

Top Bottom