• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Scott McQuarry said:
"Chael's not the kind of guy who likes to complain after a fight. I felt I needed to take this action to protect him. At the point of impact, Anderson had his hand locked in the cage and his feet left the ground. We believe his intentions were clear.

"We started the process of filing a complaint with the Nevada Athletic Commission. We believe the knee that Anderson Silva threw was illegal with the clear intent to strike the face. And it did in fact connect with the face. Chael bit his tongue and needed eight stitches.

"What I'm going to do is change my tactic. We're going to ask for a rematch. We deserve a rematch. If the only way Anderson Silva can win is by cheating, we need to keep a closer eye on Silva before and during a fight. And we need a rematch now. Legal knee or illegal knee, there's enough doubt with all the fouls to warrant a rematch."

Silva/Sonnen 3, get hype!

FACE

Banned
Chael's coaches are supposed to look after his physical well being, I'm sure mr. Sonnen is not excited at the prospect of receiving another beating.

yacobod

Banned
Silva/Sonnen 3, get hype!

and that's the tip of the iceberg, they didn't mention the greasing or the excessive grabbing of the shorts that the referee let slide for the majority of round 2, which probably prevented a takedown which could have altered the fight significantly.

get mad.

Hex

Banned
Already been shot down by the NSAC.
But now at least the fucktard trolls in this thread have more fuel to keep them going for a bit.
Nice to know that GAF MMA has decided to compete with Sherdog.

yacobod

Banned
Already been shot down by the NSAC.
But now at least the fucktard trolls in this thread have more fuel to keep them going for a bit.
Nice to know that GAF MMA has decided to compete with Sherdog.
Fucktard trolls. I'd like to think of us as the defenders of truth, justice, and the American way.

The move that should be looked at closer is when Silva grabbed Sonnen's shorts and threw a straight jab that was most likely the reason for Sonnen going in a state of retardism and throwing that wild spinning back fist.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
back from camping weekend..glad to see the meltdown is epic as expected.

Thx to MMAGAF Chat for the much needed info,Fights by the Campfire and some drinks was great fun
293837_339890449422840_836169422_n.jpg

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Natch with a classic case of "when keeping it real goes wrong."

Which is worse, Silver-GAF or Bones-GAF? I can't decide. Their last two PPV threads have been absolutely abysmal.

Bones-GAF, imo. At least Silver-GAF had the decency to stay out of Nerd Chat.

FACE

Banned
Natch with a classic case of "when keeping it real goes wrong."

Which is worse, Silver-GAF or Bones-GAF? I can't decide. Their last two PPV threads have been absolutely abysmal.

You had to create a new chatroom during the UFC 145 PPV. Bones-GAF wins by a landslide.

FACE

Banned
You know, on 2nd thought, I'd rather deal with the one night invasion of nerd chat than Silver-GAF's drive-by style posting.

By this time next week most of Silver-GAF will have disappeared. Bones-GAF invaded the chat room, a safe haven from all the stupidity that takes place on the event-specific ots.

Heel

You know, on 2nd thought, I'd rather deal with the one night invasion of nerd chat than Silver-GAF's drive-by style posting.

Silver-GAF will be back on their 9-12 month hiatus soon enough. The few stragglers that managed to make it here will adapt to the harsh Bad MMA environment or fall by the wayside.

If you think this is Sherdog, go look at the last few pages of the 148 thread. We're living like kings in our safe haven of inside jokes and insularity.

ldcommando

Banned
Late on the news but it will be awesome to see rampage live on 153. I just hope he gives a fuck and at least try to win the damn fight. Not saying he will though.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Silver-GAF will be back on their 9-12 month hiatus soon enough. The few stragglers that managed to make it here will adapt to the harsh Bad MMA environment or fall by the wayside.

If you think this is Sherdog, go look at the last few pages of the 148 thread. We're living like kings in our safe haven of inside jokes and insularity.

What an answer friend heel. Im beginning to suspect your observations are broken tier.

Heel

Friends, it appears the UFC 148 thread has turned into an endorsement of rape culture. These gentlemen have no class.

What an answer friend heel. Im beginning to suspect your observations are broken tier.

I RESPECT DAT.
Hi Shane!

Friends heel and gr1m, I don't see your names in the book club. Did you register yet?

I signed up but haven't been accepted. I read our first selection already.

I signed up but haven't been accepted. I read our first selection already.
I don't think I had to do anything to get accepted. I don't remember exactly but I think I just clicked Mak's link, signed up for an account, and was in the group automatically. Unless Mak did something; he was probably online at the time.

Wow that fake gr1m is posting in mma and Tom Cruise threads, just like I'd expect the real one to do.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't think I had to do anything to get accepted. I don't remember exactly but I think I just clicked Mak's link, signed up for an account, and was in the group automatically. Unless Mak did something; he was probably online at the time.

Wow that fake gr1m is posting in mma and Tom Cruise threads, just like I'd expect the real one to do.

It says you gotta be invited and or approved, so Mak gotta push some buttons and turn some knobs.

dream

Yes, and I trust that you will find our consideration of his work to be richly rewarding if you participate.

Top Bottom