• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Uncle Dana's reasoning for not releasing actual pay is that people will come out of the woodwork and beg for money. However, if somebody sees someone on TV they're going to ask for money regardless.

yacobod

Banned
is this Rampage's last fight under contract with the Ultimate?

seems like a failed opportunity to give us Shogun/Rampage 2, even though both fighters are past their primes and lazy now.

Heel

Rampage round 1 submission. Don't forget this can lost to Short Fuse Herman.

UFC co-mainer Short Fuse is no joke, friend.

This is an interesting match up in that Rampage isn't a guy you can walk in and one shot KO. Could be a barn burner, could be a complete stalemate. If it goes to the ground Rampage will get styled on.

is this Rampage's last fight under contract with the Ultimate?

seems like a failed opportunity to give us Shogun/Rampage 2, even though both fighters are past their primes and lazy now.

Shogun in the same category as Rampage now? Come on man, Shogun killed Griffin and put on an awesome show against Hendo. Rampage hasn't done shiet for like a decade.

Shogun in the same category as Rampage now? Come on man, Shogun killed Griffin and put on an awesome show against Hendo. Rampage hasn't done shiet for like a decade.

Beating Forrest Griffin is an accomplishment now? Forrest had his soul stolen by Anderson. He just went to a decision with Tito Ortiz' corpse.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=39688426&postcount=1900

0053_2wkeu.gif

FACE

Banned
"What I'm going to do is change my tactic," McQuarry said. "We're going to ask for a rematch. We deserve a rematch. If the only way Anderson Silva can win is by cheating, we need to keep a closer eye on Silva before and during a fight. And we need a rematch now. Legal knee or illegal knee, there's enough doubt with all the fouls to warrant a rematch."

What about Chael that can't even win while cheating?

0053_2wkeu.gif

Pretty much yes. And he didn't just lose to Jones, he lost his manhood. Losing to a 40 year old middleweight in Hendo just solidified that fact. He's burnt toast.

Hendo could f*ck up anyone not named Jon Jones in light heavy right now. So losing to the greatest LH champ off all time and Hendo isn't all that bad.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
ihMWORESC83mM.png

Shocking evidence that Chael planted hints of his faked death like Tupac. The fix was in all along!

clearly anderson saw that cover and waited for his opportunity to finish him the way he wanted, just like the first fight.

Ænima

How am I a front runner when I was on Bones' bones since before he was champ? Check the Shogun/Jones thread when everyone was saying Shogun was a beast and Bones wasn't ready.
Frontrunner is just code for anyone who doesn't exclusively cheer for washed up former Pride stars.

Ænima;39691387 said:
Frontrunner is just code for anyone who doesn't exclusively cheer for washed up former Pride stars.

Refs clearly robbed Wanderlei "The Brain Cell Murderer" Silva in what would have been his comeback fight leading to an eventual LHW title run against Rich Franklin!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ænima;39691387 said:

It's actually code for anyone who picks the odds on favorite and talks shit as if they're Nostradamus after they win the fight.

Jones was the 2 to 1 favorite going into the Shogun fight. Way to go out on limb, Scooter.

It's actually code for anyone who picks the odds on favorite and talks shit as if they're Nostradamus after they win the fight.

Jones was the 2 to 1 favorite going into the Shogun fight. Way to go out on limb, Scooter.

I rarely pick fights. It's not like I'm rubbing it in people's faces that I was going for Jones. My trolls aren't reserved for people who didn't think Bones would win, it's people who are in denial that he's a far superior fighter to whatever washed up scrub they root for, make excuses about how Shogun was hurt or out of shape, "Machida won round 1!", ect...

Top Bottom