• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
i5yxjj6pW78AT.gif

Didn't boogie just say yesterday that he's been here 11 years and hasn't been banned?

Dana White: "Matt Hughes and Forrest Griffin should retire" - I can get behind that statement.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I really don't see how this is a valid argument. NISA definitely tries to shy away from it, in the case of Rorona, they went went out of their way to literally try and make all the girls not loli, by adding about 3 years onto all the girls ages. I'm not sure how much they could possibly do to market the games as something thats not pedo.
agccf0ukq4.gif

FACE

Banned
I guess we should accept the fact that MMA-GAF will never be unbanned all at once.

We can't help but bring our trolling ways in other threads.

Edit: If you have to write that many paragraphs on how something is not for xxx then it probably is for xxx.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Didn't boogie just say yesterday that he's been here 11 years and hasn't been banned?

Dana White: "Matt Hughes and Forrest Griffin should retire" - I can get behind that statement.

seriously tho..Someone should convince Forest to bulk up and try heavyweight
He looks so gaunt and exhausted at LHW. Doesn't he walk around 225 to 230ish?
I wonder if he could make the transition and be successful.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

I would prefer for Dana to just admit he hates Forrest's lazy ass rather than something akin to "Forrest isn't in the title picture and has a wife and kid. He should retire. Lol."

But yeah, I agree that Forrest should retire. He's got no desire to fight anymore.

seriously tho..Someone should convince Forest to bulk up and try heavyweight
He looks so gaunt and exhausted at LHW. Doesn't he walk around 225 to 230ish?
I wonder if he could make the transition and be successful.

I'm going to go out of my way and say he weighs a lot more than that. He was fucking huge when I say him before he started cutting for the Silva fight.

TheNatural

My Member!
See, this is why I want horrible threads to not be posted in here. Someone always get popped going into one.

Several bannings, weird tags, and all sorts of fallout.

Motion to ban posting links to other threads is gaining momentum.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
See, this is why I want horrible threads to not be posted in here. Someone always get popped going into one.

I always took it as warning from brethren to avoid posting in said threads.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity

Icarus chose to fly close to the sun after Daedalus specifically warned him not to.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Icarus chose to fly close to the sun after Daedalus specifically warned him not to.

you say that ..and there suddenly is a galloping beat in my ears.

It might be the 4 Day weekend , or the large quantities of Spiced Rum, or it might be my Age, but all I can say is UP THE IRONS!

FACE

Banned
I'LL FIGHT WHOEVER JOE SILVA PUTS IN FRONT OF ME, BROTHER. WHEN THE HULKSTER ENTERS THAT 32 FOOT STEEL OCTAGON, I'M WORKING MY SPRAWL, DUDE.

http://i.minus.com/ibgGB4Lvye4Ruc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That bony açai patch is brilliant.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
ONE FC is now officially the world's undisputed p4p champion of Bad MMA.

527529_442149365808324_1026936755_n.jpg

BTW: This card is fucking stacked. Shinya Aoki, Phil Baroni, Jens Pulver, that dude from DREAM who chose ONE FC over UFC and a whole bunch of dudes called Gracie. Should be a pretty decent show.

This is gonna be the 4th time they fight. What other notable mma fighters have had 4 or more fights?

The latest ONE FC 5 card now includes:
• Shinya Aoki vs. TBA
• Bibiano Fernandes vs. Gustavo Falciroli
• Felipe Enomoto vs. Eduard Folayang
• Andrei Arlovski vs. Tim Sylvia
• Phil Baroni vs. Rodrigo Ribeiro
• Eric Kelly vs. Jens Pulver
• Tony Bonello vs. Rolles Gracie
• Jung Hwan Cha vs. Igor Gracie
• Kevin Belingon vs. Soo Chul Kim
• Gregor Gracie vs. Nicholas Mann
• Mitch Chilson vs. Shannon Wiratchai
• Honorio Banario vs. Andrew Benibe

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

I'm actually good with the warnings, because I actually view them as warnings rather than a call to engage the Kraken.

Holy shit talk about a match i have zero interest in. Frankly im surprised either of them is still alive.
Why does Arlovski look like he just saw his parents having sex?

Top Bottom