• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
See, that's the kind of talk that will get us shutdown. Don't blame dream and I if the wrath comes down and this thread gets even more grayed out names.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
oh-no...-not-this-shit-again.jpg

Ms. Housey said:
There's a lot of beautiful people from a lot of different countries in the best shape of their lives, coming together in one village. My only advice is condoms...be safe people!

A lot of these people have been training their whole lives and suddenly they're let loose with unlimited alcohol... some people just go nuts and then go too crazy. If you doubt me, I would like you to watch the opening ceremony's videos, then the closing ceremony's videos, and see the contrast between the two - it's a little bit funny. Everybody enjoy yourselves, take it easy and be safe.
You both knew these comments would be coming. Please stop baiting your friends.

FACE

Banned
Face, your response to Snatch when he mentioned Richard Hoagland is awesome. Even though I WANT TO BELIEVE!

I'm saddened that he was given the title of "science adviser" in a radio show man. People are too credulous as it is and a title like that makes it sound like there's an iota of science or rational thought in what he's saying.

Face, is there going to be a stream of the landing?

Nasa TV.

Edit: There's also this link. Coverage starts(started?) at 8:30 PM EDT.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Regardless of how you feel about dream and Chamber wearing McKayla she didn't have to prove herself by getting knocked out.

That has gotta count for something.

I'm saddened that he was given the title of "science adviser" in a radio show man. People are too credulous as it is and a title like that makes it sound like there's an iota of science or rational thought in what he's saying.

Nasa TV.
Thanks. The radio show is Coast to Coast though, so it doesn't matter. You aren't listening to it unless part of you wants to believe. It's kind of like roleplaying and pretending you live in the X-File world. I listen once in a while for fun and I have friends who listen to it all the time. They're generally skeptical, although I don't know what the longterm effects of listening to that stuff are, even if you're aware that it's bs.

Heel

Chamber, you've aligned yourself with a man who has gone far beyond enjoying 16 year old McKayla for her "toughness and athleticism" my friend.

Let's just say dream's story is far from water tight.

FACE

Banned
Thanks. The radio show is Coast to Coast though, so it doesn't matter. You aren't listening to it unless part of you wants to believe. It's kind of like roleplaying and pretending you live in the X-File world. I listen once in a while for fun and I have friends who listen to it all the time. They're generally skeptical, although I don't know what the longterm effects of listening to that stuff are, even if you're aware that it's bs.

I didn't know Coast to Coast was a show for crazy woo believers, got all indignant for nothing then.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Chamber, you've aligned yourself with a man who has gone far beyond enjoying 16 year old McKayla for her "toughness and athleticism" my friend.

Let's just say dream's story is far from water tight.

You speak the truth friend. We've all witnessed Drm's duplicitous outlook in regards to young McKayla. His admiration as he calls it is in fact a double edged sword of less than pure intention.

dream

I can't help it if she is seductive. I can't do the mental gymnastics required to pretend she isn't intentionally seducing the camera.

That does not and should not reflect on my admiration of her athletic abilities. Truly a modern day Prodigy.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't believe that a man who pays for every Ultimate PPV would have anything but pure admiration for young McKayla. Dream is a man of integrity.

ShaneB

Speaking of teen girls... I just finished watching The Hunger Games.... and I liked it. Should I read the books? I like the sci-fi angle and action and survival goodness... but then I realize the teen girl romance parts and that bored me.

FACE

Banned
The MSL landing is so fucking exciting guys, I'm a bit more hyped for this than I was for the CERN Higgs conference.

Edit: Might be all the caffeine I consumed.

2h19 mins according to the countdown on the NASA website.
Ok, I thought I missed something. It's been the darkened command center every time I look, nothing happening. It is kinda neat that they sit in the dark with their computers on. Thought that was a movie thing for atmosphere.

Top Bottom