• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

We don't have to let our discussion spiral into an endless stream of complaining like Wrassle-GAF, friends. Especially when we'll be treated to the Bad MMA Super Fight that is Marius Zaromskis vs. Waachiim Spiritwolf in a matter of hours.
Let us not forget that this is a rematch, the first heavily anticipated matchup of theirs happened on a Strikeforce Challengers card and ended with an eye poke almost right when the fight started,

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Who would be some good candidates for a new 'Comeback' show? And no Shonie Carter answers.

The only thing better than that is when the announcers can see our nerd chat and they respond to it on mic.

Does a comeback fighter have to be a former UFC fighter? If not

Fedor

Dan Hardy and Sexy?

yacobod

Banned
comeback show with guys like

rumble johnson, paul daley, andrei arlovski, tim sylvia, karo parisyian, Hermes Capt.Franca, Phil Baroni, king mo, etc

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I won't be able to partake in any Bad MMA this weekend since I'll be out of town for some family bullshit.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Any chance Scooter gets to bash Fedor he takes it. Just be prepared in the event if Jones chin gets smash with an H-Bomb to eat some crow. It will take a miracle, but be prepared.
"Jon Jones only won because of his reach and has a glassjaw." is to be expected here, sherdog, UG, eerwhere.

Lee Murray is busy training Kenflo and Jardine.

To make the escape through the small window easier, Murray had lost a significant amount of weight recently through training hard and starving himself.

Heel

I wish that Lee Murray and Tito street fight video would surface. Same goes for all those closed door Gracie challenges that they supposedly taped.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Any chance Scooter gets to bash Fedor he takes it. Just be prepared in the event if Jones chin gets smash with an H-Bomb to eat some crow. It will take a miracle, but be prepared.

Doesn't matter. Scooter and the rest of JBJ-GAF will just hop on over to the next bandwagon, Rory MacDonald.

yacobod

Banned

but that's the beauty of being a front runner scooter, you just swing from the next guys nuts.

FYI UFC Primetime for the shittiest main event since Mir vs. Cro Cop starts tonight on FX after TUF.

Love seeing JDS and Mir trying to manufacture heat for this in their USA Today interviews.

RBH

rondarous.jpg

I loved when the Strikeforce girl was interviewing her before the Tate fight and asked if she had a backup plan in case she couldn't arm bar Tate, and she said "Of course I do. But I'm not telling you," and then gave her a death stare until they cut away.

Here is a cool video that highlights some old skool UFC knockouts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Zlgam4lnw

I gotta admit I miss those days of blood sport like events. Everyone had a unique look and style. Gritty, bloody and just plain crazy. I get nostalgic watching clips from it. Its just amazing on how MMA went from human cockfighting to a sport.

EDIT: Also after reading some of the comments, the general conscious is that most people don't like new MMA because of the rules which is pretty interesting. Most calling it boring. Just Bleed fans at their finest.

Here is a cool video that highlights some old skool UFC knockouts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4Zlgam4lnw

I gotta admit I miss those days of blood sport like events. Everyone had a unique look and style. Gritty, bloody and just plain crazy. I get nostalgic watching clips from it. Its just amazing on how MMA went from human cockfighting to a sport.

EDIT: Also after reading some of the comments, the general conscious is that most people don't like new MMA because of the rules which is pretty interesting. Most calling it boring. Just Bleed fans at their finest.

"Back when UFC wasn't about rubbing your dick on someones chest"

baahahahaha it's true though

;(

dat fucking Pete Williams KO

Also dat Pedro Rizzo KO of Dr. Molina endorser Tra One Pec Telligman.

Heel

Thanks for the Tokyo Vice book recommendation, whoever you are. I like how the victim in his first crime scene was named Ryu Machida.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the Tokyo Vice book recommendation, whoever you are. I like how the victim in his first crime scene was named Ryu Machida.

Don't remember the event but a couple of us were talking about it when you said you were going to buy it.

Apparently I'm watching LFC 11 in the background and have seen no less than 2 guys with awful redhair mohawks. I blame Dan Hardy for this. This guy just won a belt so big that 3 bikini-clad women had to stand side by side to hold it, like they would a giant prop check.

God Bellator is absolutely terrible. You gotta give them props though for having a different format. They clearly are not trying to compete with the UFC and why can't Dream be like PRide?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've seen this video before under the thinly veiled guise of "TKD is better than Muay Thai" propaganda.

Since the video was made in Korea it was probably rehearsed more times than a high school musical.

Its still hilarious. people that think TKD is better than muay thai probably eat their sandwiches through a straw.

Top Bottom