• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

Yeah that Reza debut was pretty hype. Not especially excited to see him matched up with another grapple culturist, though.

Heel

Finally getting around to reading Into Thin Air, Shane. About a third of the way in. Just now reading about the inexperienced teams on the mountain...wow people are insane.

dream

Chael vs Forrest. Fucking why?

081412-fierce-five-gallery-1.jpg

ShaneB

Finally getting around to reading Into Thin Air, Shane. About a third of the way in. Just now reading about the inexperienced teams on the mountain...wow people are insane.

It's an incredible book, glad you're enjoying it. It is indeed insane, but I've always had an odd fascinating with everything to do with Everest, and reading everything from Jon's perspective and the experiences during that climb, does make you wonder what the hell some people are thinking.

I bet Donald Cerrone could pull all those girls. We all know girls love them a cowboy.

One day I will post pics of me all dressed to go to the rodeo and piss off Dream

I was going to troll that thread with pics of Fedor in underwear from his weigh ins and found that apparently Fedor is too embarrassed to get out of his jeans when he weighs in now. Look at this fuckin herb:

fedor_weigh_ins.jpg

Well his whole double-speak is suspect. "Rousey is the only good female fighter besides maybe 1-2 others. But I don't follow it at all so I can't name anyone else."

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Chael vs. Forrest at New Year? Should be a decent enough co-main event to JDS vs. Cain 2. It allows Chael to ease into LHW and does absolutely nothing for Forrest - which is basically his career in a nutshell at this point.

Who the fuck is Reza Madadi?
I sometimes remember prelim fighters. I remember his fight on the Sweden card since ey talked about him being a Iranian-Swede. I remember the crowd being pretty loud for him. He is fighting Marcello at UFC 153.

Yup, that's how I remember him. The crowd put him over well. Plus his debut fight was pretty good iirc.

Heel

Well his whole double-speak is suspect. "Rousey is the only good female fighter besides maybe 1-2 others. But I don't follow it at all so I can't name anyone else."

He was right maybe 3-5 years ago. I think now and going forward there's clearly plenty of women who can throw down without it looking like some cringe-worthy cat fight. I can see Dana changing his tune in the next few years, especially when Strikeforce folds.

Top Bottom