• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

yacobod

Banned
ya lol, i just got thru reading the thread and was going to post that reply from rawnuts but you guys already beat me to it.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm trying to think of another instance where someone got burned like that but nothing to instant memory.

industrian

I have a feeling that few, if any, gaffer* has the social skills required to bone someone else's girlfriend consensually.

When I was in Tokyo 2 years ago I was in a bar for the World Cup and managed to make out with a girl who was there on her honeymoon. Her man was standing about 3 metres away and did nothing.

Not quite the same as what you describe, but his non-reaction was quite something. I expected to be glassed.

industrian

He was a reasonably average-sized Irishman.

She was a 4'11" Irish girl and made more of an issue out of my height than any Asian girl I've ever met. I have the feeling if I pushed the matter I could have sealed the deal, but with nearly a 2 foot height difference? The logistics involved would be too much for my drunk brain to manage. But as the old joke goes she wouldn't even have to get on her knees.

yacobod

Banned
I have a feeling that few, if any, gaffer* has the social skills required to bone someone else's girlfriend consensually.

young pitbull, WHAT IF "we" are the social misfits and outcasts and the rest of GAF is leading the most charmed life....girl problems, having copious amounts of casual sex with random women, playing videogames? maybe we're just bitter haters?

czW4N.jpg

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Some people have open relationships. It's not our fault if we don't open the doors to the masses.

FACE

Banned
young pitbull, WHAT IF "we" are the social misfits and outcasts and the rest of GAF is leading the most charmed life....girl problems, having copious amounts of casual sex with random women, playing videogames? maybe we're just bitter haters?

czW4N.jpg

qfgCX.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

czW4N.jpg

I for one am totally envious. I haven't even tried to kill myself or anything.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
When I was in Tokyo 2 years ago I was in a bar for the World Cup and managed to make out with a girl who was there on her honeymoon. Her man was standing about 3 metres away and did nothing.

Not quite the same as what you describe, but his non-reaction was quite something. I expected to be glassed.

Well at least the guy could get the marriage annulled..and ya you should have been eating a couple bottles across the face

industrian

Well at least the guy could get the marriage annulled..and ya you should have been eating a couple bottles across the face

The next day I actually cringed up quite bad in recollection of what I did (I never want to be that guy who breaks relationships) but the fact I wasn't glassed still resonates with me. Even if I wasn't attacked there and then in the bar, why didn't he follow me outside and introduce me to the sidewalk then? He was either that full of rage it crippled his entire thought process, or he's Kevin McKidd's character in The Acid House. Either way it's all in the past now.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
The next day I actually cringed up quite bad in recollection of what I did (I never want to be that guy who breaks relationships) but the fact I wasn't glassed still resonates with me. Even if I wasn't attacked there and then in the bar, why didn't he follow me outside and introduce me to the sidewalk then? He was either that full of rage it crippled his entire thought process, or he's Kevin McKidd's character in The Acid House. Either way it's all in the past now.

You and jerry should double up on some married latina milfs.

Top Bottom