• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

Who is this serpentine, Jon Jonesesque beta mod of the shadows who evicted our good friend Yaco from this self-policed utopia? Do I have to say the C Word five times in the mirror for them to appear like Candyman?

See you on the other side, friend. Nerd Chat never die.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Got an update from Yacob through Steam.

Looks like he got Perm'd :(
46A71.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Who is this serpentine, Jon Jonesesque beta mod of the shadows who evicted our good friend Yaco from this self-policed utopia? Do I have to say the C Word five times in the mirror for them to appear like Candyman?

See you on the other side, friend. Nerd Chat never die.

Yaco is our Snowball. God speed brother. Remember friends, all of gaf posters are equal, however some posters are more equal than others.

TheNatural

My Member!
You really thought about that didnt you? Growing up on the eastern block the scorpions were one of the few bands i got to so i have a natural (no pun intended) built in bias.

yaco = Bennett still, despite avatar change.

Also, personal fun fact, the current drummer for them is from here and used to have a crush on my mom as a kid they lived right across the street from one another.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Wiki still has Johnson at Rumbleweight

eUNYj.png

That guy he's fighting should be called Muffin Man and team up with Cupcake for m/f tag team.

His Wikipedia page is consistently vandalised for comedic effect. It's fantastic.

Would rather see Frankie just fight Aldo or KZ. But fighting KZ will derail him if he loses.

A fight with KZ at this point is lose-lose for both fighters. KZ is next in line after Koch, and Edgar needs just one win in the division to be the follow-up No. 1 contender. They'll end up fighting each other eventually, but the division desperately needs a title fight roadmap for the next year.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Edgar will get the next shot after Koch. Frank is on Uncle Dana's good side and Aldo has already started the shit talk.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
KenFlo is hinting that a bombshell is about to be blown up and we will all be disappointed...

Hendois hurt. Calling it now.

Yes, I saw the Shertards spreading rumors about Hendo being out.

UFC 151: Ellenberger vs. Hieron is about to be a reality, friends.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
KenFlo is hinting that a bombshell is about to be blown up and we will all be disappointed...

Hendois hurt. Calling it now.

I wonder if Machida would be eligible and/or would man up to see Jones on short notice. I'm sure that he'd get his Anderson Silva Money in this case.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Uncle Dana is not gifting Shael a title shot coming off a loss.

If anything Machida would get hotshotted in there.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I bet GSleeP is hurt again. :)

This best of Pride on right now is awesome. They're playing the quickest finishes ever.

fuck my fucking life

UFC 151: Ellenberger vs Hieron aka EVEN FUCKING FUEL WOULDN'T LIKE THIS CARD

aka

THIS GUY JUST STUNK UP A HDNET CARD, PAY TO SEE HIM ON PPV NOW

Top Bottom